Cruiser for college

It seems like unicycling is even advertised at some colleges. http://www.hmc.edu/ they have two of there pictures on the home page involving unicycles.

I’ve got a 24" with hookworm tyre that I love for cruising around on. My local pub is just over half a mile away, and it is ideal for getting there and back, and small enough that it doesn’t take up too much room when I’m there. It’s pretty good on dirt tracks and the such too, as long as it isn’t too muddy.

If you want to ride longer distances, however, you’re better off with at least a 29er. It will take up more room, but not too much room.

However, if space is an issue, and funding isn’t, then why not go for a 24" KH Schlumpf? Small and neat, and with the same effective wheel size as a Coker. It’s worth investigating :slight_smile:

STM

I brought my 24" Nimbus II muni, which was great. About twice as fast as walking, and when upgraded to KH was more than enough to handle steps/curbs/drops. Plus, it was small enough to bring to class when I needed to. I commuted for years on that, through all types of weather, even snow (carrying a laptop in my backpack no less ;))

you icon reminds me of the fact that im going to an anime convention as a unicycle ninja

random thought sry

yeah i might get a 29 il have to look into it but for the most part i am very sold on getting the 24 inch i linked

and just a bit confused how many people in this thread live in chico?