creepy crawler tire

:slight_smile: i wasn’t sure where this went but i have the nimbusII unicycle and i was wondering if i could just get a creepy crawler tire to fit rite on the stock rim. also if not what rim do i need? and do spokes come with it(ive never bought rims befor:p ) and last can i get the one that is 2.5 wide or 2.0 wide. there should be enough room for 2.5 but let me know thanks.

Do you have a the trials or 20" verson of the Nimbus II unicycle? If you have the trials (it comes with a trials tire) then you can use the rear 20x2.50 tire, if you have a 20" unicycle you can use the 20x2.00 tire.

The trials wheels are sometimes called 19" because they have a smaller rim. Trials tires cannot fit on 20" rims even though they often are marked as 20" tires.

Hope that answered your question.

EDIT: if you are unsure whether you have a trials or 20" wheel look on the side-wall of your tire and there should be ISO markings with XX-387 if it is a 19" (trials) wheel-set or XX-406 if it is a 20" (BMX) wheel-set. XX will be a two digit number.

it sure did thanks i have the nimbusII 20" so at least i can still get the 2.0 CC. How does that tire work since its only 2.0 instead on 2.5?

You can get bigger tires than the 20x2 Creepy Crawler, such as the 20x2x25 Max Daddy.

Actual size though, I am not sure of the difference between the two, some tires are rated differently.

I dont know if anyone has used that exact tire on a uni yet, A lot of people like the trials version. There is a good review of it in The Official 19" Trials Tyre Thread.

If you give it a try report back and tell us if you liked it

hey thats apretty good review thanks for the link