Crazy Bail

That’s a nice slogan.

And this is a perfect example of a video I’d been looking for to show my class why “cool kids wear lids”. Not too graphic or distubing but just enough to get the message across. Especially with the slow motion. We’ll be learning a lesson at hungry4uni’s expense. Believe me, none of us will be laughing.

haha the best bail ever !:smiley:

That’s the funniest thing ever! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrnxUxOVCHo

Lots of lol. It was bad enough landing your tailbone on the seat, but to have the tire in you face is just bad.

If I gave you 10 bucks, would you buy a helmet? :stuck_out_tongue:

i´ve never seen such a crazy bail :astonished: :D:D:D:D

hahahahaha great video very very very funny

Rough turn of events… you were right I did laugh.

I have a recent bail that puts that to shame… not sure if its something I want to post yet… :roll_eyes:

i loled

Haha, that was funny. I laughed inside, not out loud though :wink:

It sounded like you were yelling in some other language, haha. I think you added some drama there after when you were on your knees. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope your a-okay.

-Isaac

But the videocamera would. :stuck_out_tongue:

You could win a million bucks on America’s funniest home videos! Then you could have money to BUY A HELMET! :smiley: (Maybe elbow pads too!) But that was a one in a million bail, and it was funny…luckily you weren’t seriously hurt. I am impressed though that you have steadily improved faster than a lot of people trying to learn new tricks. And when you push yourself the next level I guess you have to expect stuff like that now and then. :slight_smile:

In fact, really really funny :D.

Ouch! Sounded like you knocked the wind out of yourself too.
I lawl’d at it. :slight_smile:

Haha yeah that was legen- wait for it dary!
At first I laughed but then when you lost your breath I just felt bad for you, cause losing your breath is the worst feeling! :stuck_out_tongue:

It was pretty intense.

And Isaac, I wasn’t adding drama. I was spitting blood.:smiley:

Oh, so it was quite serious …

When I said that … I was somewhat joking …

Great bail though,

-Isaac

No worries, I was laughing too. Once the pain left.

We wants to see.

LOL even elliot had to comment to tell you it was funny.

Ahhh man, so awesome.