Crankflip Tutorial

Lol? 11-16… whats vain about that?
And Shaun being the second person to land a crankflip (forwards) EVER is some what of an accomplishment that deserves atleast a little bit of gloating.

It was more the tone then the words themselves, eh?
And I stand my ground on the issue of Grammar.

I’m stuck on how to “put pressure on your front tire.” It feels really awkward because when I jump, I have equal pressure on both feet, how to do put direct pressure on one more than the other? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Well, your problem is that you need one wheel. :stuck_out_tongue:

Who those of you who don’t like the tutorial, I’ve enhanced it a little bit, in hope that you’ll appreciate its finer qualities better now.

LOL much better:p

I think you single handedly, tripled the learning potential!:slight_smile:

Sean

who cares about grammar? if you can read what the person has written and it makes sense, whats the problem? so what if they dont include a f :angry: :astonished: king capitol letter or comma?

and whats the deal with criticising something that someone has done for the benefit of others. do you think he had to make a tutorial to teach the masses of retards (myself included) how to crankflip?

hungry4uni, recently ive been trying to relearn all of the tricks that ive forgotten, and ive realised that by standing up (ie.not sitting on the seat) a few revolutions before jumping, and pressing your feet onto the pedals by pulling on your seat, can get you a substantial increase in spin. that’s probably mentioned in the tutorial, but i havent seen it in ages so i dont remember, i just noticed that it makes quite a difference.

well i went out and tried, i cant do it, infact i cant even takee my feeet off the peddles when i jump :o

i re-learnt it the other day. now i can do it occasionally. The other times i land on my balls…you can see why i dont crankflip much.:slight_smile:

if your having problems taking your feet off, try just doing a no-footer without landing it. Then move on to getting some spin.

Really? Like really really? Funniest part of that quote there, is the fact that you are bashing someone else’s grammer, punctuation, and spelling, and yet capitalizing a word that doesn’t require it, which happens to be at the end of an improper sentence. And that’s not even addressing the end of that first abortion of a sentence structure, eh!

And yeah, I would agree, being the second person EVER to pull of a trick gives a person a bit of boasting and vanity rights.

Gives you right to boast, but doesnt give you the right to be pompus… Though I do feel that he had the right here with somone trying to give him crap the way he did.

Good tutorial, still cant do the crankflip… Sad story.