Crankflip Tutorial

Why not make the next tutorial for backflips? It is the next logical step and has a different motion from regular crankflips. I bet more people will benefit from a backcrank tutorial than one for a more advanced flip trick (trey flip) anyways. [edit]: palmercycle beat me to it.

Nice job on the tut. I’m going outside to do a crankflip down a casual 18 set.

well today i learned the Zero Plant single flip… i wanna get the dubble zoer plant my tonight… i am soooo close to landing them already!!! i think i am kinda scared cuz i dont wanna sac my self.

you dont know how much that helped me
Riley

well i just landed my first zero dubble flip!! whooooo hoooo

I have watched this video a few time and i hope i will try them tomarrow. How long did it take you people that are learning to get the zero flip down

it took me like ten minuits to land my first one…

“and the casual 18 set.” that was pretty funny.

I’m still having trouble getting it to flip fast enough:(

could you make a backflip tutorial or a 180 unispin tutorial next?

hey Shaun does it help to learn them off a curb???

for the new vid what about something entirely differnet, like a varial, or whatever it;s called when you move around the uni like a unispin but the uni stays in the same orientation and you more 180 or 360.

180 uni spins are easier then these crankflip things you just need shin guards and it makes it so much easier. just jump and spin. its easier to start going backwards and spinning the unicycle so its facing forward when you are done. it is easier if you learn 180 unispin mount or whatever you call it… i dont understand how it helps but people always said it and maybe it helped me

how bout a 360 unispin tutorial:D i cant figure that out

hey man thanks for that i didnt need help with the single but im sure it will help on the double.

I meant 180 unispin crankflip.

How awesome is it that we are all witnessing a revolution. Right now in these forum we talk every day with tomorrow’s tony hawks, dave mirras, etc. I think it is just so amazing that we are watching a sport grow that is still in it’s infancy.

You make a really great point cmsustud19 I just hope that the people that get really good stay true to the sport and to the riders.

I’m leaving for Indiana in two days (on saturday) so i won’t have time to make a tutorial before then. But when I get there i’ll ahve all teh little things i need so i might make a backflip or 180flip, hickflip, tutorial next. Should be interesting.

-Shaun Johanneson

p.s. i’m glad some of you liked the little jokes in there, i tried to make it amusing, so it was more than just informative.

Hey Shaun would it be cool if I chuck a link to this on unicycletips.com?

Yeah do that. lol

-SJ

i think you should do a unispin tutorial, and actually do something with the grip, I can do them now, but all I ever found on grip was what NOT to do, eventually I saw enough to find a way that was “right” and works for me

but really, we need a GOOD unispin tutorial … now im off to practise (not) eating it while attempting crankflips

I jsut went and practised zero plants some mroe, and I ahve them down pretty well. still no normal crankflip though.