CONVERTIBLE HPV's - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS

[QUOTE=dakoroman]

Hello !

DAKOROMAN :

Dear Unicyclists, by presenting DAKOROMAN CREATIONS to Mr. John FOSS/ in NDA conditions ONLY, all of us reached a stage where there is no way back: my claims will be recognised/ appreciated , or dismantled/ ignored/ disappearing as not being true, among many other creations.

From this moment, any polemics/ it was never the case/ must stop.

We only debated ideas."

That was my previous post.

I thought that when somebody asks me a question/ proposes me a plan, etc, there are not problems/ Gentlemen’s Agreement.

If one of you will ask me : Ioan, come NOW to Texas/ Nevada/ Alaska etc, etc, I would just jump in the Pacific Ocean and swim/ fast/ faster/ very fast, reaching the destination before any ship/ cruiser/ airplane/ jumbo-jet/ YOUR THOUGHTS.

That is my character: correct, honest, disciplined/ I am a former Naval Officer and also Navigator, proud to fulfil my mission/ to keep my words/ promises in this case.

I am deeply disappointed that other people I have contacted/ proposed to show them DAKOROMAN PROJECTS/ TO STUDY and even promised me to test my claims, have “disappeared”, as nothing happened.

I understand, they only wanted to test me, a massage at the wooden leg, no problem.

My last attempt was to contact Mr. Roger Davies/ www.unicycle.uk.com, with similar proposal like Mr. Greg Harper, Mr. John Foss, Mr. Qweld,
Mr. U-Turn, etc.

NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE/ to put the wheel in motion.

I am going to do the unthinkable: to contact Mr. Florian Schlumpf/ I have already contacted Mr. Kris HOLM, last year/ =NIX = NO answer.

I will not tackle him/ Florian Schlumpf with verses like these: I fell in love with a KH/ Schlumpf hub, I hope one day I will marry one/ NO - NO.

But I will enhance the concept/ idea/ that everything on this Planet/ Universe is in “DYNAMIC BALANCE”, including the best technologies/ products, the new emerging ones CAN make the current ones obsolete overnight.

If I don’t find manufacturing companies/ in Australia or anywhere, before my “Provisional Patent Applications “ will expire/ unless I transform them in Standard Patents, I will bring all DAKOROMAN concepts/ applications/ products in Public Domain, for everyone to benefit.

Dear Unicyclists, it is very clear to me that I can not continue this way.

I decided to stop posting until indeed I’ll be in a better situation; I will continue to watch/ check the Forums/ lime light depravation is not my biggest disease.

You can use DAKOROMAN to think/ write/ comment/ name your new born children, make love, crack a joke, bash your neighbours, etc.

For a few ephemeral moments my claims/ solutions have triggered the best in you.

If we are sincere with ourselves, anything MUST be questioned, no matter what, justifying our lives/ a reason to exist/ THINKING HUMANS/ not vegetables.

I wish the best to you and your families, including IM15’’/ as in inches/ the Future Future of our Future Great, Future Nations, to all those who sent me encouraging messages to bring DAKOROMAN ULTIMAXXX - THE LEGEND products on the market.

Thanks again, Ioan “Dakoroman” OASA, Sydney, Australia.

P.S. - Sydney is a country, indeed, you have passed the high IQ TEST, congratulations !

You promise?