CONVERTIBLE HPV's - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS

Happy New 2008 !

CONVERTIBLE HPV’s are the future of transportation/ portability/ sports/ enjoy.

When buying a new hpv, the people MUST have more options/ MULTIFUNCTIONAL HPV’s.

For example, ANY/ I repeat, ANY UW- Ultimate Wheel type unicycle can be easily transformed in fast unicycle, by using:

1- attachable/ retrofitable DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM

2- a new FLY-ON-THE-SHIFT SYSTEM, easily attached to any UW, making the a UW with D = 20 inches faster than SCHLUMPF GEARED UNICYCLES.

3- Very easy, NEW DAKOROMAN WAY to mount the unicycle, even by beginners, the new design allows that; I agree with a " learning curve", but the more difficult is the more the people will be alienated, looking for something else.

This is what I was talking about in a previous post :" YES, I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THIS ".

I wrote to Mr. John Foss about these novelties, to put me in contact with UNICYCLE.COM, to manufacture / sell these products/ where he is partner, no answer, no problem.

I will also bring on the market a new type of UW, DAKOROMAN ULTIMAX XXX UNICYCLE if you don’t mind/ see the post/ thread with the same title.

Pease don’t tell me that you can not understand anything from my ideas/ concepts, even without proof yet/ pictures, etc, you should/ as in YOU be able to put two reasonable reply words/ that’s more than enough

But the biggest I have is a two wheels CONVERTIBLE/ FAST UNICYCLE/ RECUMBENT/ CHAIR/ BMX/ SCOOTER/ FOLDING/ PORTABLE as well, with a DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM attached to one of the wheels.

Please, comment about this new thread and the ideas I want to debate, WHAT QUALITIES/ NOVELTIES HAVE THE NEW HPV’s TO INCORPORATE, TO CHANGE THE PERCEPTION OF THE PUBLIC TOWARDS UNICYCLES/ HPV’s?

Do not just correct me if I missed a letter/ or more/ or your name/ or your IQ.

I am trying to improve my English translating from Romanian/ Australian/ Unicyclist/ IM15"/ as in inches, not simple.

I can only imagine how painful is for some of the Unicyclists when they have to translate from English to English and still doing a terrible mess/ the forums are full of them.

They respect Murphy’s Second Law: if the same, identical experiments give the same output/ result, something is definitelly wrong.

Thanks, Ioan “Dakoroman” OASA, Sydney.

Ahhhhh

Romanian, that explains a bit. It’s “shift on the fly”. Your sytax or speach is similar to a fuzz fraze generator. now that we know I imagine most of us will be more tolerant. Still a photo or rough drawing would be nice not somthing that will give away manufacturing or design secrets but somthing that shows if it’s round or square and how it will fit in a unicycle frame and possibly how it is controled. Anyway AHHHHH it becomes clear why you write so differently.

CONVERTIBLE HPV’s - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS

Qweld, please explain me what kind of machineries you have for machining/ welding, what exactly can you do ?.

Even if they are not the most modern but you can make unicycles/ hpv’s, also have the will to manufacture them, I want to send you some projects.

If you consider that we can do something together, with a great pleasure, let’s keep the contact.

Ioan “Dakoroman” OASA, Sydney.

Geared Ultimate Wheel (GUW?)

So who is going to be the first to ride a geared UW? What happens when it gerbils?

Dang Eric, what a great idea! A GUWI! I’m thinking a larger version of Harper’s/Schlumpf’s planetary arrangement?

Oh, am I threadjacking?

Ioan-

First off, consider not using the backslashes in your text. It adds to the confusion. Make your sentences short, simple, and readable.

Second, how about a hint as to how this thing is supposed to work? Claims that unicycles can be retrofitted using this system in minutes is pretty far-fetched. Maybe some sketches or photos or even a verbal description would help here. If not, give up this approach.

Third, you claim that you are seeking manufacturing help. Have you even made one of these? Have you tested this drive system on any HPV at all? If so, can we see some evidence? If not, stop telling us how great it is because it isn’t. I mean, it literally isn’t…it does not exist.

Fourth, you claim that patent restrictions keep you from revealing anything about this drive system. All indications are that you expect people to jump at the opportunity to build this wonderful device for you (you are apparently unable to build it yourself) without knowing anything about it. Why would anyone do this?

Fifth, the idea of a geared-up ultimate wheel is absurd. Geared with reference to what, exactly? Back up fantastic and unbelievable claims like these or stop making them.

Sixth, and finally, you seem to insist on starting new threads using the same confusing grammatical constructs and discussing the same topic using the same approach. There is nothing fresh or new or convincing about your second or subsequent threads. Just tack your sales pitch onto an old thread. If not I will formally request that you be banned as a nuisance. Maybe a few have already done so. I had hoped you would back up your claims but it appears as if you will not. Come clean or go away.

Well said Harper

Actions speak louder then words.

Pictures are worth a thousand words.

Many people have shared there idea’s and put there heads together to come up with interesting concept ideas.

Example Adjustable cranks, geared unicycles, and other design improvements.

This community shares, and helps one another.

Claims in the absence of proof will be discredited by this community.

We don’t want to discourage your new creations, just make new announcements with proof (in the form of pictures, prototypes, video).

Good luck,

Why stop at a Geared Ultimate Wheel? I’m holding out for the Geared BC Wheel!

STM - wondering how long this farce is going to continue for

Guys,

Lots of folks have suggested that Dakoroman is just “trolling” the newsgroup - posting stuff to wind everyone up. I’d just like to note that the number 1 rule for dealing with that sort of behaviour is “do not feed the trolls”. If somebody is trying to provoke pointless arguments, don’t give them success by engaging with them, getting annoyed and giving them what they want.

I’m not saying Dakoroman is a troll. But basically: if you do think he’s just winding us up then the fastest way to stop him doing that is probably to just ignore these threads. That way the discussion will die down quicker, the threads will fall off the front page and things will get back to normal soon enough.

If Dakoroman thinks he really has something then I hope he’ll get in touch with unicycle.com and talk with them about manufacturing. Unicycle.uk.com has Roger Davies who has a lot of engineering experience and designs much of the Nimbus stuff, he could be worth talking to. Calling them up by telephone would be a better way to get an immediate response and to explain your position; being able to interact directly with them could help clarify any language problems that would be harder to deal with via e-mail.

Somebody reminded me, in connection with this thread that Carl Sagan once said “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.”. Talk of an easy means of mounting a unicycle, of retrofitting gearing and of gearing an UW are so impressive that they need impressive proof to back them up. Without that proof, people will eventually just going to get bored and ignore you. It would be a shame for a good idea to end that way, so if you have a design please do just persist in trying to talk to manufacturers directly. If they don’t like your design then work to improve it or try something else.

Can’t it be done in reference to the pedals?

I can’t wait until the geared BC wheel is marketed.

G’Day !

DAKOROMAN: I, Ioan “Dakoroman” OASA, from Sydney stand for every/ all the claims posted regarding DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM, another drive system for UW, all the applications I wrote about in my few threads/ posts.

EPPUR SI MUOVE - GIORDANO BRUNO

…………………………………

HARPER : First off, consider not using the backslashes in your text. It adds to the confusion. Make your sentences short, simple, and readable.”

Dakoroman: there is not confusion at all, just lack or the will of understanding.

…………………………………

HARPER : Second, how about a hint as to how this thing is supposed to work? Claims that unicycles can be retrofitted using this system in minutes is pretty far-fetched. Maybe some sketches or photos or even a verbal description would help here. If not, give up this approach”

Dakoroman : I have explained a few times why I can not disclose everything at the moment.
Yes, any type of unicycle can be retrofitted with DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM - Fast, Geared Unicycles/ The truth is not “pretty far-fetched”
Photos, sketches, etc, are welcome, I agree, wait a moment.

…………………………………

HARPER : Third, you claim that you are seeking manufacturing help. Have you even made one of these? Have you tested this drive system on any HPV at all? If so, can we see some evidence? If not, stop telling us how great it is because it isn’t. I mean, it literally isn’t…it does not exist.

DAKOROMAN : I am in contact with a company from Sydney; if we make the deal, you will see everything/ any other company interested is welcome.
…………………………………

HARPER : Fourth, you claim that patent restrictions keep you from revealing anything about this drive system. All indications are that you expect people to jump at the opportunity to build this wonderful device for you (you are apparently unable to build it yourself) without knowing anything about it. Why would anyone do this?

DAKOROMAN : see www.ipaustralia.gov.au
I don’t expect anyone to do anything without understanding/ knowing/ analysing, judging, etc.
That is why I proposed/ by emails to some Unicyclists to send them DAKOROMAN PROJECTS/ by mail, provided that they will sign a NDA.

Is that right Greg HARPER ? John FOSS ? Qweld ? Mike PENTON ? UNICYCLE.COM and other people and companies ? / see my previous posts.

I am indeed unable to manufacture DAKOROMAN PRODUCTS at high quality / market level/ mass production; I don’t have the machineries, I want to work with professionals.

“Why would anyone do this ? Because new technologies/ products make big money.
…………………………………

HARPER : Fifth, the idea of a geared-up ultimate wheel is absurd. Geared with reference to what, exactly? Back up fantastic and unbelievable claims like these or stop making them

DAKOROMAN : any pioneer idea is absurd, geared unicycle was absurd, bicycle drive systems- multiple speeds was absurd, geared UW is not absurd, just retrofit DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM at any UW type/ IN MINUTES = 63 seconds !, thus I have to use the plural.

The reference, as non- Geared Unicycles, is a “normal” unicycle, slow, with frame or not, ridden by a desperados: not a DAKOROMAN ULTIMAXXX - GEARED UNICYCLE.

The only absurd thing is the use of absurd/ as a concept to demonstrate “imposibility”; the best way to win any argument is to be on the correct/ same side with the truth.

Mr. Greg HARPER, you just created another myth/ the first one was that I solicit funds/ NEVER: although UW can be easily transformed in FAST DAKOROMAN GEARED UNICYCLES = UW, you totally ignore the existence of a new drive system I was describing in relation with UW, making a UW with
D = 10…20 inches faster than Schlumpf Geared Unicycles D = 24/ 29 inches/ see www.unicycle.com.

Qweld asked me about this new drive system, I have three, please read the title of the thread: CONVERTIBLE HPV’s - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS/ more than one.

Can anybody explain me how is possible not to have any response/ comment/ not a single one, at my request:

“Please, comment about this new thread and the ideas I want to debate,
WHAT QUALITIES/ NOVELTIES HAVE THE NEW HPV’s TO INCORPORATE, TO CHANGE THE PERCEPTION OF THE PUBLIC TOWARDS UNICYCLES/ HPV’s?”

I’ll tell you why: because you don’t even care to read the claims, regardless how wild they are, I already gave you a few new ideas/ concepts you should reflect about.

…………………………………

HARPER : Sixth, and finally, you seem to insist on starting new threads using the same confusing grammatical constructs and discussing the same topic using the same approach. There is nothing fresh or new or convincing about your second or subsequent threads. Just tack your sales pitch onto an old thread. If not I will formally request that you be banned as a nuisance. Maybe a few have already done so. I had hoped you would back up your claims but it appears as if you will not. Come clean or go away.

DAKOROMAN : it looks like UNICYCLIST.COM is run by influential people with their own agendas/ products/ methods/ vested interests.

New comers are welcome if they sing the same songs/ don’t disturb the establishment, or risk being ridiculed/ humiliated, their new ideas annihilated.

I am more than clean, soon all the claims will be demonstrated.

Thank you, Ioan “Dakoroman” OASA, Sydney/ by the way, Sydney is not a country.

P.S. - I would like to talk to Mr. Roger DAVIES from Unicycle.uk, I am going to send him the same offer, maybe he is curious at least, if any Unicyclist, reading about DAKOROMAN PROJECTS know him personally, my emails are: dakoroman@unicyclist.com, dakoroman@yahoo.com, mob : 0423 226 552.

What’s wrong with the idea of a guwi? It’s just a seatless guni, it would travel further with each revolution than the circumference of the wheel.
Eric brought it up, as our troll only used “UW” in reference to Unicycle Wheel, not ultimate wheel.

I don’t claim to be a fantastic engineer, but any gearing system I can think of would need something fixed to “push” against, such as a frame, which an UW lacks… so I reckon a guwi is not possible. Am I wrong?

Rob

Just wait a minute there! You are in no position to start making such accusations about our community…

Look at things from our perspective. We’ve had numerous discussions about various systems used to give unicycle riders some sort of mechanical advantage. We talk about suspension, gearing, adjustable cranks, folding rims, many many different modifications. We have a community full of bright minds with great ideas.

All you’ve been giving us are advertisements of some obscure product… in essence your threads are no different then those “spam threads” that offer us cell phones, Nike shoes, and other various consumer products. And, to keep this forum focused on unicycling discussion, we delete those threads and ban those users.

The difference between our discussions and your threads is simple: all our discussions are give and take. We demonstrate our ideas and offer criticism of others’ ideas. That’s what makes them discussions. Your threads are very cryptic and don’t encourage any discussion.

Why then do you keep posting, just to tell us you can’t talk about anything?

I have contacted Mr. Dakoroman and offered to sign an NDA to see where this goes. If it goes somewhere, it’s all good. If it goes nowhere, which seems most likely at the moment, we should ignore further posts for the time being.

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

1-This Confidential Non-Disclosure Agreement ( “Agreement” ) by and between
Mr. Ioan OASA ( “Discloser”) , located at 35 Ann Street, Enfield- 2136, NSW, AUSTRALIA , dakoroman@yahoo.com , and (“ Recipient “) :

2- The Confidential Information controlled by this “Agreement” is limited to the Discloser’s developments regarding DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM and APPLICATIONS, inventor: Ioan OASA, Patent Request: Provisional Applications, IP AUSTRALIA , SYDNEY .

3- To induce disclosures of Confidential Information , “Discloser” and“ Recipient ” agree to the conditions set forth in this Agreement .

“Discloser” represents and warrants that it has the right to disclose the Confidential Information to the “Recipient” .

4- “Recipient” shall not use such information except for the following purpose :
TO ASSESS ”DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS and APPLICATIONS” as potential products to manufacture.

“Recipient” shall have no rights to such information including , without limitations , any rights to any intellectual property concerning or arising out such information , except for the limited purpose set forth in this paragraph .

5 The “Recipient” of confidential information shall exercise care to prevent its disclosure to any third party , total secrecy is required .

6- This “Agreement” shall be construed according to the Laws of NSW , Laws of AUSTRALIA , International Laws .

Both parties agree to consent to jurisdiction of all Federal and State Courts in NSW and agree that venue shall lie exclusively in SYDNEY , NSW .

1. No additions , deletions or amendments are authorised to be made to this Agreement .

Discloser : Ioan OASA………Signature………………………Date ……………

Recipient: …………………………….Signature……………………Date…………….

Witness : ……………………………………

Mr. John Foss, this is the NDA I want you to fill/ complete, sign it, then please send an email to UNICYCLIST at the thread/ title: CONVERTIBLE HPV’s - DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS

Then, send me two copies BY MAIL/ see my address the NDA.

When I will receive it, I will send you some projects, enough to explain/ cover/ demonstrate all my claims regarding DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS, CONVERTIBLE HPV’s, etc.

Thank you, Ioan “Dakoroman” OASA, Sydney.

P.S. 1: By the way, Sydney is still not a country.
No, I can not explain why at the moment.
I promise to all the Unicyclist members to come with a reasonable
solution very soon.

P.S. 2 : Dear Unicyclists, by presenting DAKOROMAN CREATIONS to Mr. John FOSS/ in NDA conditions, all of us reached a stage where there is no way back: my claims will be recognised/ appreciated , or dismantled/ ignored/ disappearing as not being true, among many other creations.

From this moment, any polemics/ it was never the case/ must stop.

We only debated ideas.

Thanks again !

Troll or no he makes us think.

I was thinking of signing a NDA myself but It would be purely out of curiosity, I have no intention of getting into HPV manufacture.

On the subject of geared ultimate wheels yes it needs something to push against but that could be a weight hanging from an arm on the side of the wheel or inside a hollow wheel. This is why I ask “what happens when it gerbils”

The claims that i am most skeptical about is the “retrofits in minutes”(with possible exclusion of UW since you are not replacing a whole lot) and " UW with D = 20 inches faster than SCHLUMPF GEARED UNICYCLES" (there is a lot more to the speed of a unicycle than just gearing)

Give me time money and tools and I could build you a geared ultimate wheel but it would be real heavy and probably have to be larger than 20" to work properly.

Much to Mark’s chagrin I will dole out a little more Purina Troll chow.

Call me Greg, Ioan. This is a very open community. Yes, you sent me a PM seeking manufacturing facilities and asking me to build this device for you. I told you I was not interested in manufacturing and marketing and told you to go ahead on your own. I did not expect you to scold me in a PM for not supporting your project or to subsequently spam RSU.

Projects are discussed openly. Details are given, sketches are shared, corrections are made, prototypes are produced, photos are taken and shared, iterations are made, and tests are performed and reported. There isn’t any secrecy involved. You don’t see a whole lot of products being marketed by RSU members, either. Some, but not a lot.

I suppose what you meant to say is that it is surprising that a newcomer can’t come along and coerce an entire online community to support the manufacture of a product which doesn’t seem to exist.

Hello !

DAKOROMAN :

Dear Unicyclists, by presenting DAKOROMAN CREATIONS to Mr. John FOSS/ in NDA conditions ONLY, all of us reached a stage where there is no way back: my claims will be recognised/ appreciated , or dismantled/ ignored/ disappearing as not being true, among many other creations.

From this moment, any polemics/ it was never the case/ must stop.

We only debated ideas.

Please, comment about this, I am very interested:

1 - CONVERTIBLE HPV’s - the future of personal transportation

2 - WHAT QUALITIES/ NOVELTIES HAVE THE NEW HPV’s TO INCORPORATE, TO CHANGE THE PERCEPTION OF THE PUBLIC TOWARDS UNICYCLES/ HPV’s?”

I hope one day everyone can enjoy/ ride

DAKOROMAN ULTIMAXXX UNICYCLES - THE LEGEND

Thanks, Ioan “Dakoroman” OASA, Sydney.

You have to admit it makes a great read if nothing else.