Complete Wheel: KH 29" Freeride Rim 47mm + Nimbus ISIS hub

Built last year, rim is straight, no significant damage other than typical scratches and brake wear on the sidewalls.

KH Freeride 47mm rim is the current model with ovalized holes.
Nimbus ISIS hub is the current model with the narrowed waist.
Wheel built with straight gauge black 14ga spokes and green alloy nips.

I have some 29er tires, so a package deal is possible.

Best offer plus shipping, USA only.

Send a PM with questions, I’ll post pics later.

Okay, does anyone want this thing or what??

I’m interested, but I’d need some pics and a price first. How much for shipping to Toronto?

Shipping to CAN from the USA has gotten pricey and the possibility of tariffs is always a problem. I’ll consider shipping to CAN if there are no closer interested parties.

Here’s some pics, pretty much looking for 50% of retail, which is a fair price for a quality wheel. Rim strip, spacers, and ISIS bolts are included.

I have two tires that I would consider selling with the wheel, one is a Schwalbe Racing Ralph 2.4 that has 80-90% tread remaining, the other is a Maxxis Ardent 2.4 that has 60-70% tread remaining. I’m not giving the tires away, I’d just assume keep them, just making them available in case the buyer wants a good tire for a fair price. 50% of retail on tires is fair.

Send a PM with an offer and be sure and tell me what you are offering to buy, also the costs of shipping are the responsibility of the buyer, so keep that extra cost in mind when making your offer. If you buy a tire with the wheel, I’ll throw in 26 DH tube, which is what I run on all my munis.

Sold!