Competition video

Hey guys, I need your attention for a second. Today is a last day of student competition I’m starting in, where I can win like 1k€ for a unicycle and camera, but I need help, coz you only can win by getting votes.
So here’s how you can help:
-You’re clicking in this link
http://stypendiumzwyboru.absolvent.pl/uczestnicy/jedno-kolo-wiele-mozliwosci-1307
-You have to scroll down the page so you’ll see on the left a facebook button that says “Zaloguj sie aby oddac glos” which means “Log in to vote”

• You click the button
  • You’ll be asked if you’re giving permission to this app to use your facebook info (all in polish probably, but don’t panic) and you should allow it so it could connect with your facebook account.
    -You’re going once again down the page to finally vote by clicking PINK button with a HEART that says “ODDAJE GLOS” (I’m giving my vote in english) down left and I’m getting your support :slight_smile:
    ATTENTION - Facebook “LIKE” button doesn’t count as a vote, however you’re welcome to click it as well so yours friends could check it out as well :slight_smile: