Comments and Questions

Hey, My name is Anthony Shave (first time poster). I first would like to say I tried muni for the first time this past weekend even though I have been unicycling for 8 years, and it was unbelievably fun even though I fell a about 300 times.

However, the real reason I am writing is because truth be told, I am really a juggler with a strong unicycling influence. I competed in the Teams competition at IJAs this year, and my partner and I did 1 minute of our routine with me on the uni, including a unicycle leap-frog. So here are my questions:

1. I am looking for a sturdy short unicycle (children’s unicycle, 16" tire or something of that nature. If anyone has one they don’t use and would be willing to sell, please let me know.

2. I am looking to compete in IJAs Individuals in the upcoming years with at least 5 minutes of the routine being on a unicycle. I would like to be able to do a 3-up pirohuette with clubs, but that would mean hop twisting 360 degrees. Excuse my ignorance, but is it possible?, and if so are there any tips on learning such as where to look, whether or not to use a hand and which way to spind depending on my primary idle side and so on?

Anyway, thanks ahead of time to anyone who replies!

Sincerely,
Anthony Shave
juggler133@unicyclist.com