Come unicyclist lets beat these bastards!

those bastards came back for the win.

Yeah there quite a bit ahead. I myst admit Underwater Hockey would be pretty sweet to see. And it is probably a little more weird then Mountain Unicycling. I think Underwater hockey deserves to win the poll.
But i did vote for mountain unicyling
Just once, not a million times, sorry

on sixbillion vists.com you dont have to wait to see the page load you can just keep hitting reload like a million times

heheheh :stuck_out_tongue:

I made a 30 meg html file that raised it 40,000 votes… Running in two sessions it ate up 1.8 gig of memory.

we’re winning now :smiley:

we are wining bad now. Now in school when my stupid home room teacher tells me to watch cannel one instead of playing card im going to watch it.

Ok. That was fun in some juvie way. I stopped the script when it got to 501395 votes. That gives MUni’s 61%.

Now you kids go back to paying attention in class. :wink:

I should be old enough to know better, but I’m sorta with Trapper… if I’m going to be a delinquent, at least I’m not doing anything real bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Just click here and leave the browser window open. It will vote a couple hundred times and then reload over and over :smiley:

HAHA mann this is sad! as im voting im seeing… all the others not go up one bit while… every time i vote… its gone up…
id say they have no chance… with a large group of unicyclists who have too much free time… :stuck_out_tongue:

YAY 550001 votes

I voted all day yesterday. I’ll do it today too, maybe