Colorado Muni Weekend (Summer Edition) Aug 27-29, 2021

Date: August 27 - 29th, 2021

Lodging: Lodging will be at Cottonwood Hot Springs. We have a group dorm and some tent sites reserved. These are reserved for Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. Lodging includes access to the hot spring pools!

More details:
Join us for the summer edition of the Colorado Muni Weekend!

We are still finalizing trail options, but will ride around the Buena Vista / Salida area.

Details on how to claim your spot in our block is coming soon, along with general registration information.

FB Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/419682975705640

My sister lives pretty close to there… she calls it “Byoona Vista”!

I probably won’t make it, since Missus Impossible is committed to be somewhere else, that weekend :disappointed:

CAMPING INFO: Cottonwood Hot Springs is the designated location for lodging with room for 10 in a dorm-style large room and 5 tent sites (room for 10 small tents) already reserved for the event. $50/night/person for dorm (might need to share a bed) and $45/night/person for tent camping. Prices may seem high, but you get access to hot springs from 8am-midnight everyday! NO CELL SERVICE (unless you have Verizon) and NO WiFi at Cottonwood Hot Springs. Come and unplug with fellow unicyclists for a weekend!

If you want alternative camping options, reply to this message and I’ll give you what I know. There are many developed and primitive campgrounds in the area, although expect not to have cell service wherever you stay.

Registration open!

https://uniusa.org/event-4420410

Lodging offered through registration until Aug 22nd. Lodging is first-registered, first-reserved, so register quick!

Details are finalized! People who registered will be getting an email with more info.

Best of luck and fun for everyone at the Colorado Muni Weekend! I hope everyone ended up in one piece and had an awesome time. I really want to make it to one in the future!

Could someone post links to pics or videos? I’d really like to see some.

@haskinsc

Sorry, just now seeing this. I’ll DM you a link.

1 Like