Cokering the MS150

Hi, Last weekend as Fall arrived in Oklahoma, I rode my Coker for the 2nd
year in our MS150. It was a great ride & much easier for me as a result of
a tremendous amount of training. So many of the slower, less prepared
riders (on bikes), told me that I inspired them to “hang in there” &
finish the ride. They had to shorten the route to 145 miles this year (2
days) because they changed the overnight stop from a military base to a
high school…I seemed to be the only one complaining about not getting
the full 150 miles tho. If anyone’s interested, there are some pics posted
at: www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com I think all the pics of me are at:
www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/5808.htm

Sent via the Unicyclist Community - http://Unicyclist.com

For some reason the pictures cant be viewed. Any suggestions as to how to find them? Inwould like to see you on the uni

Dan

They work for me only using IE - Netscape can’t deal with the funny format
of the HTML.

—Nathan

“dan” <forum.member@unicyclist.com> wrote in message
news:9p0904$nml$1@laurel.tc.umn.edu
> For some reason the pictures cant be viewed. Any suggestions as to how
> to find them? Inwould like to see you on the uni
>
> Dan

dan wrote:

> For some reason the pictures cant be viewed. Any suggestions as to how
> to find them? Inwould like to see you on the uni

It’s hard to see in any browser (IE did display them, but not as
intended).

Here are URLs to the uni pics in that collection:
http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc6.jpg
http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc12.jpg
http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc16.jpg
http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc38.jpg
http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc39.jpg
http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc40.jpg

If you want to see other photos w/o unis in it, then put numbers between 1
and 63 in place of the numbers in the above url to see them.

     ___________ ===================================================
     ___ /_/ / / / / Kevin Gilbertson - mail@gilby.com
     <a href="http://gilby.com/">http://gilby.com</a> / _ '/ / / _'\_ / ICQ: 12611076 AIM/AOL:
     UnicyclingGilby \_ /_/_/,___/ / Free e-Mail and Webspace at
     <a href="http://www.unicyclist.com/">http://www.Unicyclist.com</a> /\/ /__________/ Original Unicycling
     T-shirts <a href="http://gilby.com/t-shirts">http://gilby.com/t-shirts</a> \__/
     ========================================================

Dan,

What did you say to that girl in Dsc16.jpg? it would make an excellent
caption competition photo! anyone have any suggestions?

Roger

                     The UK's Unicycle Source
                   <a href="http://www.unicycle.uk.com/">http://www.unicycle.uk.com/</a>

----- Original Message ----- From: “Kevin Gilbertson” <mail@gilby.com> To:
<unicycling@winternet.com> Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 5:55 AM
Subject: Re: Cokering the MS150

> dan wrote:
>
> > For some reason the pictures cant be viewed. Any suggestions as to how
> > to find them? Inwould like to see you on the uni
>
>
> It’s hard to see in any browser (IE did display them, but not as
intended).
>
> Here are URLs to the uni pics in that collection:
> http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc6.jpg
> http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc12.jpg
> http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc16.jpg
> http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc38.jpg
> http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc39.jpg
> http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc40.jpg
>
> If you want to see other photos w/o unis in it, then put numbers between
> 1 and 63 in place of the numbers in the above url to see them.
> –
> ___________ ===================================================
> ___ /_/ / / / / Kevin Gilbertson - mail@gilby.com
> http://gilby.com / _ ‘/ / / _’_ / ICQ: 12611076 AIM/AOL:
> UnicyclingGilby _ ///,___/ / Free e-Mail and Webspace at
> http://www.Unicyclist.com // /__________/ Original Unicycling
> T-shirts http://gilby.com/t-shirts __/
> ========================================================

Mark,

Thanks for the pics. 150 miles in 2 days is quite an accomplishment. I did 75 in 1 day and it almost killed me. Keep up the distance riding! Maybe we will hook up one of these days.

Dan

> It’s hard to see in any browser (IE did display them, but not as
> intended).

Kevin’s right. In Netscape I got a page that was off the screen but
without a scrollbar. In IE I clicked through about a million (mostly
bad) snapshots of the people at the booth, and hardly any pictures of
bikes or riders.

Looks like it would be an interesting photo-viewing application, if
it worked…

JF

> Here are URLs to the uni pics in that collection:
> http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc6.jpg
> http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc12.jpg
> http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc16.jpg
> http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc38.jpg
> http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc39.jpg
> http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc40.jpg
>
> If you want to see other photos w/o unis in it, then put numbers between
> 1 and 63 in place of the numbers in the above url to see them.
> –
> ___________
> ===================================================
> ___ /_/ / / / / Kevin Gilbertson - mail@gilby.com
http://gilby.com / _ '/ / / '_ / ICQ: 12611076 AIM/AOL: UnicyclingGilby
_ /
//,/ / Free e-Mail and Webspace at http://www.Unicyclist.com //
/
_______/ Original Unicycling T-shirts http://gilby.com/t-shirts _/

> http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/race/eight/Dsc40.jpg

Oh BTW, congratulations on 140 miles, and raising money for a good cause!

There was a Mark Stephens at NUC in Michigan, but he was a lot bigger than
you. Do you have a brother? :slight_smile:

JF