Coker ride this Saturday! 10/6/08

sunday is better for me as well.

Yeah I think we should change it to Sunday. Jim and Ryan (onlyonewheel) can’t ride Saturday, and everyone else seems to be ok with Sunday, so Let’s go with Sunday at 8:30am! :smiley:

Hop on that train! :slight_smile:

Hop on that train!:slight_smile:

bump!

There is a train to Torrance? I’d use it to get there, it would also help the South OC kids too who can’t drive yet.

I’ll just have to drive though.

Jackie has been planning on taking the train down to LA from WA for a while, so we could get together with a group of riders for some extreme MUni rides.

Bump! ALL non-confirmed riders please confirm for Sunday’s ride at 8:30am!:smiley:

Confirmed so far:

Terry
Jamey
Jeff
Ryan

Unconfirmed:

Tyler
Joe
Shadowuni
YOU!

Like I said, that’s just too far for a 26 inch. And there’s that small asthma problem. :frowning:

Some other time.

Oh yeah sorry about that, but I hope you get the meds you need asap! You have tons of sigs so far so hopefully it will turn things back in your favor.:slight_smile:

Yeah, thanks to all the great people here this just might get passed. I am still going to order them from Mexico ASAP. I don’t care if it’s dangerous, I need these meds!

BTW, I am getting a little better. I haven’t been coughing as much and I can breathe semi-comfortably now. (By semi-comfortable I mean I’m no longer scared of passing out all the time.)

Last time I checked, the 6th was a monday

Yep! It’s THIS Sunday, 10/4…that’s Ten Four good buddy!:slight_smile:

count me in for sure. I might be bringing my friend Trevor. he has a v2

Ok cool! We can all meet in the main parking lot near that address. We can park IN the lot-it’s only $1 for the whole day, and parking will be easy at 8:30am! :smiley:

I wish I were there

Hey Terry dont’ forget to post pics. Have fun ya all. When I am back in town I will let everyone know.:smiley: Later Dude UNi Rocks Dondi

confirm me

Hi Terry and everyone,

Yes confirm me for 10/5 Sunday. Sunday is the FIFTH on my calendar.
And Sunday is better than Saturday.
I’ll try to keep up with you guys.
If I make it to Playa del Rey (maybe 22 miles round trip) then I’d be happy as this would double my previous distance record for a day.
My biggest limiting factor is still seat discomfort.
In any case these beach paths are great for uni cruising.

Mark

I have a CFC Albuterol inhaler I could let you use. My asthma is mild so I only go through about 1 inhaler a year so I still have one it is expired though.

Still probably a bit much for a 26 inch though

Thanks for the offer, but I’m still going to have to pass on this ride. I’m ordering my 36 soon, so it won’t be long before I’m able to join you.

Haha yeah! I totally messed up on the date, but yes, It’s THIS Sunday at 8:30am, whatever actual date it is, lol! (10.5.08)

Update/bump:D