Coker Rail Grind!?!?

A very “interactive” coker ride today, as everybody wanted to get into the act, lol! Total of about 27 miles and wind gusts up to 35mph with blowing sand didn’t stop me from having a great time! (“Wizz bang” tomorrow!)

Anyway here are pics from the ride; I especially like the high 5 from the blond!
**The Coker “rail grind”…haha, with 114mm cranks and touring bar! :astonished:

(haha, had you going eh?!)

(Is he flashing a gang signal? :astonished: )

(background lady is modeling for her photgrapher who’s laying down in front of her!)

(Look at my AVATAR! :slight_smile: )

Peace out!

A few more…

Seagulls …

Seagulls know how to get even …

… … splat!

Hey! Looks like a beachy and fantastical day and ride. The hotties love the One-Wheeled Stallion …:slight_smile:
did other folks snap the pix? fun Pictures Terry …
I am getting my KH 36’er in a few days and am pumped for some long non-tech rides.
You always inspire…
Shug

I took most of the pics using my mini tripod, and camera set on burst mode. Some of them were really tricky to capture since I only had 10 seconds to get to my 36er, mount, and get into the shot! The ones I didn’t take are the very first pic, the “high 5” and the group “party” shot. :slight_smile: Congrats on getting your new 36er! You’re gonna love it for sure! :smiley:

Terry thats sick! I cant even do that on a trials uni lol.

coker giraffe

If anyone would do this, I think you’d be the one, Terry: Have you ever considered making (and riding, of course) a Coker giraffe?

Sounds dangerous, better give it a nice high gear ratio for added safety. 1:2 sounds like a safe bet.

Awesome pics, Terry! Any video footage from the day?

why not just putting in the “pictures of your latest ride” thread? :thinking:

awesome Terry!

would be great to get to LA one day and ride the beach path with the geezer :stuck_out_tongue:

Me either haha!:stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds wild! but I’m afraid of heights, lol! :o

:smiley:

Unfortunately no. It’s almost 6am (pst) Sunday morning, and I’m about ready to head out to do some filming today! :slight_smile:

Heck yeah come on down! It’s that cokering time of the year, and I’m up for a ride any time! :smiley:

I totally love these photos!!! Coker Rail grind is BRILLIANT!! hahahahahahaha and that blue sky is almost as good as in Australia.:stuck_out_tongue:

Yesterday was so fun, I’m going again today, so if anyone-in the local area- would like to ride along, shoot me a pm! I know Bkane has been wanting to ride, and lives right by the beach, so if you’re reading this, let me know if you want to meet up about 3:30 today for a beach coker ride! :smiley:

Thanks! :slight_smile: Yeah it’s pretty nice here but it was really windy with 35mph gusts! But still, yesterday was so fun, I’m going again today, so if anyone-in the local area- would like to ride along, shoot me a pm!I know Bkane has been wanting to ride, and lives right by the beach, so if you’re reading this, let me know if you want to meet up about 3:30 today for a beach coker ride! :smiley:

PS to Daretodream: I wonder if Jamey Mossengren, who just moved there, will be near you so you guys can meet for rides! :slight_smile:

haha awesome

Rail grind on a coker?

Why? :thinking:

Why the heck not? :smiley: I’ve done some other stuff that some say shouldn’t or couldn’t be done on a 36er, such as:

4’ drops
hop up 59 stairs
kick up mount
Leg around
stair jumps
wide gaps
Tire hop
no-footer
crank grabs

:):smiley: :sunglasses:

PS to Daretodream: I wonder if Jamey Mossengren, who just moved there, will be near you so you guys can meet for rides! :slight_smile:
[/QUOTE]

Well I’m based near Castle Hill in Sydney , and would be happy to have a ride with him.Im not the greatest of riders but I do ok on my 24 (still struggling with self mounting my 36 but have managed to a few times) Theres a few of us that ride together and we call ourselves Hills Unicycle Group.(H.U.G)

your pretty lucky to find such a pointless and perfect rail