Coker or trials?

If you really want a Coker - get the Coker.

If you really want a trials - get the Coker and maybe a 19" aswell, if you really must.

There really is no decision to be made here.

Sun 28" for MUni

Originally posted by Brian O.
for the sun 28" it says “Note: This cycle is intended for street use only; hopping, dropping off curbs, or riding off-road is not recommended.” Would dropping off a curb actually affect this uni?

In the past, I’ve ridden my old Sun 26" on the trails for at least 500 hundred miles. That included (roots,rocks,6" drops, Etc). It does well other than real hardcore riding.
This was also after running the wheel over with my car and then truing it. Still rocked. It would still give me hundreds more miles, but it retired.

It also depends on what your weight is. At 140lbs my weight made it easier. The rim is only single walled.

My friend Shibumi rides his Sun 28" on our Greenbelt rides and he does well. As a matter of fact I just sold him a KH air seat for it.

At this point I’ve gotten serious and have a Coker, KH 24" and KH 20" to beat on.

Start with the Sun and when you really get serious about drops and all, upgrade.

Have Fun!!:slight_smile:

Adam

It’ll be fine.
I take mine off 2-foot drops all the time, and hopping up and down stairs.
It’s not as fast as a coker…I average about 8 or 9 mph sustained for an hour, and about total max speed of 12 before I spin out and fly off.