Coker footage in full HD!

That’s awesome that you have a really good monitor, but not everybody does haha.

The thing that annoys me is that there is such a variation in the resolutions that get called “HD”. I thought that High Def was a set standard (1920 x 1080), but it seems that anything higher than Standard Definition automatically gets the label.

Thanks for suggesting those mega uploading sites, I’ve been needing to find one like that. When people download a video file from one of those sites, they just get the file itself right? How do people do it so that it downloads it straight to Media Player and you can save it from there?

Cheers

I wish I could call my monitor good. Its a basic 22" acer that was about $200.

Yeah, right now HD is x720 and x1080 and like youre saying, anything between seems to fly as well.

You wont need to sue a media player to save the file. When download from the site you get the actual file the person uploaded. And you just save it where you want. So I upload a 300mb HD uni vid.avi, you download it and now you have a 300mb Hd uni vid.avi file saved where ever you set it to be saved at. Then you do whatever you want to it.

Sweet as. Thanks for the help :slight_smile: