Coker Big One with extras in Cary, NC - $300 plus shipping

Lightly used Coker Big One for sale. Includes Pi bar, 125 and 150 mm cranks. $300 plus shipping, though I would prefer for it to be picked up. Has been hanging in my shed for a few years, so no tire damage.

coker-big-one-w-pi-bar-150-and-125-cranks_24047605916_o_result.jpg

new to area

Hi,
I just moved to Durham and looking for local riders. I live between Durham and Hillsborough, have already hit up Little River, a lot of fun, and some of Brumley nature preserve. Would love to meet more riders. Do you still live in Cary?

I’m still in Cary. Haven’t ridden in a while and not a muni rider (yet). Still looking for a buyer for the Coker :slight_smile: .
I would hook up with this group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/NCUnicyclists

Interested

Hey there, I’m interested in your Coker. Please get back with me and maybe we can work something out. I also Facebook pm’ed you. Thanks.

Two years and still for sale?
Hmmm, that could interest me for next time we’re in the area - in-laws in Charlotte, aunt in Raleigh…

The Coker is still available for $250.

I just logged into unicyclist.com for the first time since 2015. The Coker is still for sale…price is reduced to $250. Sorry if I missed your PM.

1 Like

Hi. I live in Hampstead NC. Is this a 36 inches. I would be willing to drive to Cary to get it if still available. Let me know. Thanks shawn.

It is still available. It is a 36 inch Coker Big One.

Guess people don’t want to buy a upside-down unicycle. It’s understandable as this seems very hard to ride with regular gravity. Maybe it should be used in space. :wink:

3 Likes

Coker is sold

1 Like