Coker “The Big One” 36" Unicycle
Steel frame
Steel Rim
Knobbly tyre
Viscount saddle
Std Cotterless Cranks
Std Pedals (Plastic)
In Box

There are a few scratches on the seat bumpers and the usual minor nicks out of the “BIG ONE” stickers, but it is in really tip top condition!

I’m selling this as I have now got two of these beasts. This one was ridden twice, (about 10km in total) by me around a cycle track at the local sports village. There has been no off road or Terry Peterson style hops of mailboxes.

I live in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.

I’m going to just put a price on this of £150 + buyer pays shipping. Obviously it’s going to cost an extraordinary amount of money to ship overseas so I’m going to restrict this to UK only. If you want to pick it up thats fine too.

If you want more details or pictures, ask away. If you want to PM me that’s fine.

Pictures below:

What sort of price will the shipping cost. I live in south east england, near brighton and am looking for a coker.

Just answer on here will be fine.

Thanks

Using Standard Parcels from Royal Mail it looks like around £15 for posting and £2.25 for insurance up to value of £250. It’s over 10Kg but under 20Kg

So around £17 to £20, but I’ll only know exactly once I’ve taken it to the post office.

Now up on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120484672885&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:GB:1123