Coker and Me and another newspaper

Out on the lunch ride, I was flaged down by a bloke with a cammera that cost more than most of the cars I’v owned (probably all of em, in truth). I ended up doing a dozen ride-by’s so that he could get my wheel blurring ‘just so’. With any luck, the write up will be positive- I tried to emphisize the excersize aspect of Cokering- and will appear in Jackson’s Clarion-Ledger. Hopefully this will spawn some more local interest and our nuclious of riders will grow…

Christopher

Re: Coker and Me and another newspaper

Initiate Minimal Algorithm Detailed Identity-Checking Kernel …

… flagged camera I’ve emphasize exercise nucleus …

Identity Confirmation: Rhysling.

Chris,

Great! I hope they won’t do like they did in the “Geek Culture” article about our LAN gaming group.

Lewis

Chris-

Cool. Is the Jackson paper online? Can you update us if you get a link to the photo if it appears? Even scanning a photo would be better than nothing but you’ve seen the quality of the scanned articles here…they’re really difficult to reproduce decently that way.

Did you show him the thigh trick?

My ego will require inflicting most of the pictures on you; the thigh trick- however impressive it may have been to the populos and garnered interest in our sport from a hole new segment of our population (or perhaps just the same segment)- will be stricktly pay-per-view.

Christopher

rhysling

cool, Don King must be your promoter…

> … flagged camera I’ve emphasize exercise nucleus …

I suppose you must have meant ‘emphasise’. :wink:

No, I’m not British. :slight_smile:

I guess the language we speak in the USA is a corruption of older forms. Oh well. :slight_smile:

Lewis

'Tis amazing they never managed to regain controll of the collonies: Queen’s English (by Englishmen) vs. President’s English. Behold the awsome power of ignorance, ya’ll.

Christopher

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:27:23 +0000 (UTC), rhysling
<forum.member@unicyclist.com> wrote:

>'Tis amazing they never managed to regain controll of the collonies:
>Queen’s English (by Englishmen) vs. President’s English. Behold the
>awsome power of ignorance, ya’ll.

I couldn’t resist the temptation to relieve your (and anyone’s)
ignorance :slight_smile:
You know, last year, Queen Elizabeth has written a letter to the
citizens of the United States, in which she revokes the indepence
granted in 1776. It’s online on quite a few places including
http://www.forwardgarden.com/forward/7545.

The reply (USA strikes back!) is nowhere online AFAIK but I once got a
copy e-mailed. Can forward to anyone who is interested. Modify the
address to e-mail me, or reply via the newsgroup/forum.

Klaas Bil

“To trigger/fool/saturate/overload Echelon, the following has been picked automagically from a database:”
“Sayeret Golani, Verisign, BEVEILIGING”