coker/36er group ride Sunday, 10/26/08

Rather than make a new thread, I thought I’d bump this one back to life to say that there will be a new 36er group ride this Sunday, starting at Torrance beach, at 8am.

This will be a casual fun ride through some of the best known beaches in SoCal, including “Redondo beach LA”, Hermosa, Marina Del Rey, Famous Venice beach, Santa Monica, and if the group decides, all the way to the end of the 22.4 mile path, ending at Will Rogers State beach…ad of course, back!

Perfect Beach weather is forecast to be in the low to mid 70’s. PM for more details and to confirm that you will be joining us! Btw, if the largest uni you have is a 29er, that would be fine but short cranks in the 110-114 are recommended. I rode a 29er with 137’s on my first group ride a few years back, before I got my first 36er, and kept up fine with the cokers, although I was pedaling pretty fast, haha! :smiley:

Half the fun of these 36er group rides is watching the reaction of people when they see a bunch of big uni wheels coming there way! :slight_smile:

Ride on, ride strong!
Terry