clipless pedels

You been on this forum since 2003 and you ain’t seen his creations before?

Do a search, he has built a few full suspension unis/munis.

He unicycles AND they work.

I’d suspect that having a hard tire for road riding and adding a little suspension might be a nice way to smooth out rough roads while riding fast.

I’d also like to see that one in action :slight_smile:

Sorry. I think I posted a bit rashly. I have seen similar suspension frames before, but not one with a wheel like this. I didn’t mean to insult the maker, especially not someone who makes custom unicycles!

It was my (apparently mis-directed) frustration at similar-looking projects/drawings which come out of design schools every now and then which try to make a flashy unicycle based on bike tech but don’t realise the practical implications.

Still, good luck to someone on that seat :0

Sam

I’d love to get on one of his suspended unis, just to see how it feels to ride, but I’m not sure I’d trade off my superlight KH 29 for a heavy suspension that really only “suspends” the seat. Where a suspension would really pay off is if you could suspend the entire uni seperate from the wheel, like a bike.

Gotta admit, the Lobbybopster does some pretty fine work :slight_smile:

Do I Hafta reply?

Hi, Thanks Nurse Ben, Well I don’t have to explain, so there!

But I do know how to ride, for over fifty years. All the parts you see are used Mountain bike parts, Including the bored out 26" Spin mountain wheel with first generation Schlumpf Hub (not working _+ too lazy to send back.) Also the cranks are two hole(Red button) at 138, and the seat is actually one of my old favorites. comfortable at that and not schwinn either, close. The weight of the “Road Uni” is 17Lbs. This is another experiment that I use to ride to the store, It’s a hobby so lighten up. The only other disc brake hub out there after mine is from UDC a major unicycle manufacturer. I’m making what I want to ride in my garage at home, do you personally know who made your Muni?

Lobby

Here is another of many, for some to enjoy!

Lobby, you like the Viscount seat? It’s nice to know somebody does. :slight_smile:

Ah yes, The Viscount

Yes, I like it alot. It fits my style of riding! And with seat post suspension it is more comfortable, and easier to grip and control.

Thanks for educating me - your suspension munis look awesome. I’d love to ride them.

Sorry for speaking rashly about your aero uni. It’s great to see custom unis which get well used.

And no, I don’t know who made my muni.

Sam

This guys creations are awesome. I just wish I had the money to purchase one… ( Just to look at!)