Clip - Triplebackflip

can you put it on youtube yet?

Cheers guys!!

‘You need to get some bright pedals, like the yellow jimmy c’s or same hoffman pedals.’
Yeah, I have quite bright blue pedals, think it’s just the lighting inside the park.

‘you are a god mike. i knew you would get them. its really clean too.’
Weeell, maybe a Demi-god. And thanks on the cleanliness comment.

‘I think I’ll be more than happy if I can learn to land just a single
Ahh, you’ll get them for sure,practice is all it takes.

‘whenever i try any mulitple flips backflip I always hurt myself in places I dont want to be hurt.’
Ha, you have no idea how much I have done that. It got as serious that I looked into how much sperm banks cost…

‘it would be cool to see you do 4 backflips haha’
I hope people take me serious about these, I really mean I am going to try it. At FLUCK I will try to blag a few pallets for me and Shaun to try fourbacks and fourfronts respectively. If he’s game. And thanks.

‘Congratulations man, that’s so sick.’ + ‘Dude you’re hardcore, go the POMS!!!’
Means a lot coming from both of you, crazy Kiwi’s. And whats the POMS?

‘EDIT: I want your babies!’
Maybe…if I can…

‘I realy own you a beer at FLUCK’
Your on!

‘I’m still not a huge fan of tripleflips though cause they spin so fast’
It’s purely for me, and people who respect it. I wouldn’t say it’s the most impressive trick for non-unicyclists.

‘can you put it on youtube yet?’
I will post a link soon. I don’t want it there quite yet…Prefer people too see the good quality version first.

Thanks a lot everyone!!! I hope I can get them on flat soon enough.

Cheers,
Mike

[EDIT]Yeah, read that post…

mike…

how many time you think it will take to someone do 4flips ?

But i cant see it if its a wmv. But i can wait…
EDIT: also quicktime is pretty high quality and would work for me.

Cheers mate

PM

4 flips at fluck. I won’t work on it before that. But i’ll be able to do trips on flat by then, so 4 should be able to be done off something.

Nicely done mate. Very impressive.

-Shaun Johanneson

das ist heavy man! love it!!!:smiley:

‘how many time you think it will take to someone do 4flips ?’
I think at FLUCK they might go down, like Shaun said, I am going to work on them on flat first, then fourflips. (And triple fronts).

'4 flips at fluck. I won’t work on it before that. But i’ll be able to do trips on flat by then, so 4 should be able to be done off something. ’
Same here, thats how I think they should be learnt. Triples on flat seem really hard…

‘das ist heavy man! love it!!!’
Haha, heavy.

Cheers and gone,
Mike

r there palces u wanna be hurt

Well if I was going to get hurt then there are definitely places that I would like to avoid. I would rather have my pedals extract blood from my shin than nut myself really hard doing doublebackflips.

Exactly true.

Here is the vid on your tub.

I just realised Shaun said ‘mate’… Haha, a wee bit British me thinks.

Mike

That was so clean. Mike, you’re amazing.

Who’s going to get the first triple variation (hick trip, 180 triple, etc…)? Mike or Shaun?

Yeah, a hick trip would be sick.
Let’s see it you guys.

PM

Shaun me thinks, unless I learn either Triples on flat, or learn to do 180 doublebacks off drops.

Ta’ muchly though.

Today I learned 2.5 backflips on flat today (I HATE half flips). But I am now wondering if I have mucked my learning up by going to half flips. Thoughts? Opinions?

Cheers,
Mike

I got stuck doing half flips when I first learned single flips and its a hard habbit to break. Now I can’t do half or 1.5 flips and I am really happy about that.

I dont think it will be much of a problem for you if you unless you get really used to doing 2.5s.

Last sentance was hard to read haha.

Thats exactly why I was worried, I have watched a very old unicycling video of your over and over and over. It was some piano music and you did half flips, unispins (180’s) and did a superman whcih you paused whilst laying flat.

Hmmm…I wish I could get just that little bit higher…Just a wee bit…

I would have it.

Darnit,
Mike

Haha, wow sorry. I tried to read it and I didn’t get it either. I think I was typing one thing then deleted part and said something else without reading over it:o Just take out the “if you” and it makes sense, haha.

That old video is embarrassing:p

I probably won’t learn any trip varis until the mid of my big vid. I don’t care for them right now. More important stuff to worry about. Should be interesting though.

-Shaun Johanneson

Hahaha. I like it.

Mike

a little late but oh well,
well done man.

Chase