Clip of the Week

I think that trick is cool too. I’ve seen it in some flatland vids. I usually call it sif backwards standup ww:D.

Yeah I’m more into Seat in front backwards stand up one foot wheel walking :p.

I love that trick, its fun too. If you can do that you should try it two footed, to do it enough for one or even a half rev, isn’t too hard but any further is nuts.

Maybe Donkey trot, because donkeys dont realy walk they kind of trot :o

No fancy editing this week…

DailyMotion
Youtube
Gallery

-Hugo-

That was ill. Was that a 540 at the end? I couldn’t tell. good job!

Ahah ! No, not a HugeSpin to seat in ! I’m not like Julien, I don’t like to get stuff in my a** (Sorry about that JuJu, but anyways you’re never on here…). It was a BigSpin. Pretty sketchy too, like all the tricks in this… I’m sorry about that, I simply forgot and this was one of the only clip I had this week, when filming at Emile’s place. Editing was rushed too…

Anyways thanks for the comment !

-Hugo-

Duuuuuuuude wheres all your amazing bigstreet skills gone?!?!

Your one of the only riders that puts out decent bigstreet videos! (often) Now there no where to be found? Bigstreet is by fave my favourite style to watch. Stop this one clip a week flat mumbo jumbo and go back to bigstreet, i beg!

Now was that a varial fakieflip or varial fakiedoubleflip?

Good work man!

Screw doubleflips, go jump down a 22 stair!

can you do your bigspins to seat in? right now i hafta say their my best trick as far as consistancy and style goes…ima get inward bigspins soon:p

Varial FakieFlip, I’ll put online the one I’m not sure about…like right now.

-Hugo-

EDIT : Gallery
DailyMotion

:slight_smile:
my contribution is a really crappy stairset that i’m proud of, i hadn’t jumped down significant stairs in over two months… maybe closer to 3

well
since my truck jump… that was a while back…

link below, and do you see the tire tap?
its pretty swickedly lame

Wow, I had no idea you could even doubleback.

No one know whether it’s a varial fakie double or just varial fakie. What are your guyses opinions?

Unless this clip had been modified it looks to me like a 100% double.

Hugo, did it feel like a double? if so, its a double.

I can’t really tell, I felt it was snapping more, but a double ??? I still can’t land doublebacks, I can snap enough, but stupid mental blocks kept me from putting my feet back on the pedals…But look I can’t really crankflip but I can outflip. I think there’s something about outflips/varialflips that makes the cranks flip faster…anyways !

-Hugo-

i really think you would know if it was a double. varial fakies seem impossible to me. good work.

Ahah ! Funny, coming from someone who can Trey, FullVarialFlip, TreyBack, close to triple…:stuck_out_tongue:

A lot of people do find backs easier then crankflips, no surprise that your finding one easier then the other.

Wow, the worlds first varial fakiedoubleflip, congrats!

i dont think is was a varial double fakieflip, because he starts left foot forward, and around half way into the trick, the right crank is forward. suggesting it was a single flip.

still awesome