citytrials - movies from germany...

hi,

yesterday i made a small city-trial-session in a small village in the near of my hometown in germany. here some videos… (…the “NEW!”)

for watching the short-movies, you’ll need DIVX-5.0. have fun.

greets
_felix

Re: citytrials - movies from germany…

kewl!
interesting stair-technique

no point in wondering where u stand on the protective gear discussion
any injuries?

Yeah, you’re right. On the day, we’ve made the movies, I forgot my helmet…

_felix

Great work!

Felix,

Those videos are great, you’re an amazing rider! I’m about half way through downloading them all. I thought you owned an Onza. Am I mistaken?

Everyone should see these videos.

Andrew

I like the “Session Schiene” video where you jump across the train tracks. Good job.

Me too, talk about precision side hopping! Once again, great work Felix.

Yeah Andrew, the unicycle on the movies is an "custom-made Onza-unicycle. The frame is an own construction and the cranks and the hub are from Onza (140mm cranks).
Greetings “down under”!
_Felix

the ‘rolling hop’ onto the low wall is amazing!
i’ve either not watched enough uni videos or this is something i’ve never seen
are there a lot of riders who can do rolling hops of that size?

thanks. my rolling hops are normally not as good as the sidehops. i like to do sidehops, 'cause it’s more difficult in my opinion to try big rolling hops like 80cm or more…
i think in uk and america are veeeery much trialers who are doing big hops on big walls. did you ever watched universe or the movies from www.cleardrear.com ?

greetings
_felix

Felix,

What’s the highest high jump you’ve done?

Andrew

…hmm i think my highest jump was about nearly 80cm. i’m working at this all the time :slight_smile:

_felix

Wow, you’re up there with the best of them. Have you been to any Unicons?

Andrew

Hey Andrew,

in the past I didn’t had the chance to come to one of the Unicons. For me unicycling is a hobby, not a challenge…but it’s really great to do trials with other unicyclists!

_Felix

That’s a great attitude.

Hmm, it’s very funny when i write posts in this forum. After 10 or 11 words I have to look for vocabularys…english is veeery difficult (for me). I hope it is possible for me to to a trip to Australia sometimes - then I’ll meet you in Brisbane. (big dreams - no money).

greetings
_felix

Felix,

Is there any way to get hold of an Onza hub and cranks over the internet. How did you get yours?

Vielen Dank!