Christmas Unicycle Competition

how are you at a bench?

I think you mis-read that. I typed beach haha. either that or you mis-typed it. I’m at a beach in washington it’s all snowy.

oh yeah… I’m tired and not reading properly. Why are you at the beach, in the snow :thinking:

because my parents wanted to go to the beach instead of celebrate christmas because none of us had a list of anything we wanted or needed for christmas. We came out to go on vacation and it’s SNOWING at the beach. Weird huh?

i reckon give it 2 weeks so more people can enter.or you can end it soon and only have like 4 entries.

I suppose if it ends after christmas people can steel their trees decorations. :slight_smile:
umm so lets say 12th of january?

sounds like a plan

I did dress up my uni, but it was for the jacaranda parade, not Christmas…

Yes, it’s snowing in Washington state! I didn’t dress up my uni but I did dress up myself to terrorize the neighbors. Here is one picture in front of my house and the other at the base of Snoqualmie Falls.

Kenny-SantaWaiving.JPG

Kenny-Santa-BetterBeGood.JPG

What non-existant substance is this that you speak of? I have not seen this ‘snow’ before in britain :roll_eyes: :frowning:

Nice one… where did you get the costume? or has santa come early lol

WhaT THE HELL IS A SNOW? You dont get her in britain.

Also I suppose that counts as an entry.

My Dad takes his horse drawn sleigh out when there is enough snow and plays Santa. This is one of his old suits he gave me just in case I got the urge. Ended up taking a picture that day with a kid who didn’t have the time to wait in line to see Santa at the mall! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a lil bump to remind you the competition is still running and that you should steal your trees decorations!

This year our tree was 6 inches tall and made of gingerbread. Do you want me to put frosting on my uni? It’s a bit hard and dry now so I don’t think it would work very well.