Christmas is almost here (what to get???)

Oh yeah, I have a Sem XL freestyle uni too. That’s actually the one I ride most right now.

I’ve really been hoping for a KH 20" Trials. I’m going to have to wait to see what the prices are like and what the '06s look like and they’re differences first though.

Oh yeah, and to all of you looking for '06 Torker DXs you absoluetly NEED to buy them off of ebay. They have them at buy it now prices (which means you don’t have to bid on them, they’re basically like an online store) for 229.99 for the 20" and 239.99 for the 24". Considering UDC sells them for 349.99 and 399.99 its a pretty clear choice on where to get them. Oh yeah, the seller has 4505 positive feedbacks too, so you don’t have to worry about getting ripped. Thats an incredible deal for how sweet the unicycle is. I wish it existed when I got my nimbus for 190.00 and then trashed it.

I am thinking bout asking for a nice 24’’ and having my uncle (who owns a bike shop and gets me dirt cheap prices on things) get a magura brake set for $30 and a KH gel seat. O yeah and a couple nice pairs of jeans and shirts from local Hot Topic

I am now thinking bout asking unicyclerpunk to hook me up with a pair of magura brakes for $30 :-).

I’m pushing for a coker for my rides too work mile and half isn’t going to be happing for very much longer on my 20"