Christmas Haul

and all I got was this shirt: Santa on a uni riding with the sleigh on his back :slight_smile:

Actually, the best gift was spending time with the family and going riding with my son. If that kid would ride regularly, heā€™d be so amazing, but he says itā€™s too slow :thinking:

Now it looks like we may have to nix the camera. Due to a little inkling I had about Canon EF-S lenses, I decided to look up all those lens letters (EF, EF-S, USM, L, IS). Finally found it spelled out on Wikipedia. What I learned is that all three of my ā€œgoodā€ lenses are of the EF-S type, which means they arenā€™t compatible with a full-frame image sensor. Annoyingly technical and boring? Probably. But looks like this year it may be a better-quality telephoto (with EF, not EF-S mount). That leaves the door open for the full-frame sensor in the future, but probably not real soonā€¦ :slight_smile:

KH26er is on the way!!! Im so excited! The Dallas Ft.Worth Unicycle Club is doing a New Year run and it should make it just in time!!!

Peace,
Hex

Did a test ride on my 20" with my JCPC pedals yesterday, and Iā€™m really positive with them! They feel so good riding, a bit heavy, but what the f*ck, my unicycle is a heavy beast anyway :stuck_out_tongue:
I rode one side without any pins and one side with all pins, so they were easy to do technical tricks with, and they were still grippy enough for trials when they were turned around to the other side.

I got a crane <3

http://www.amazon.com/ProAmĀ®-DVC200-Camera-Jib-Crane/dp/B002UPRCMC/ref=pd_cp_p_1

Test video coming soon. :smiley:

Nothing unicycle related for meā€¦ But apparently my family took notice that Iā€™m a bit of a Flyerā€™s fan (I wear a Flyers hat pretty much everywhere I go)

My parents got me 2 new Flyers hats, pajama pants and a garden gnomeā€¦
And my aunt got me Flyers Basketball shorts and a t-shirt.
=3

Anyways, Iā€™m saving up for a 29er with the money Iā€™m making of Winter break, a little late Christmas present to myself.

My sisters new unicycle came in today i got her. I made a new riding buddy.

i got a kh 20" longneck frame, some rollo disks, and the unicycling is not a crime dvd

Got new KH leg armour and gloves this Christmas. Got my first Uni (Schwinn 24") for Christmas 1972! Still have it in nice shape.