Christmas Haul

Just wondered what uni stuff you guys got for Christmas/holidays? I was expecting a Green Spirit, but was surprised with a brand new KH trials 19 :smiley:

I got a go pro hero HD 2!!! and some hybrid maguras (shimano levers hs33 calipers) and a new jacket!

EDIT: my grandmother got me some teva links :smiley:

Thats a very nice and generous Grandmother indeed! Do let us know how they compare to five tens :wink:

I got money which Iā€™ll either use to upgrade some unicycle components or perhaps buy some decent riding shorts :smiley:

I also got 3 brand spanking new 26ā€™ā€™ tyres :smiley:
A 2.4 Rubber Queen wire bead, 2.6 Maxxis Ardent super tacky and a 2.5 super tacky Wetscream tyre :stuck_out_tongue: Gona be a lot of fun testing these tyres out!

Looks like I may actually be getting the camera I mentioned in the ā€œwhat do you want for Christmasā€ thread. But that may be delayed; since it would effectively shorten the focal length of all my lenses, first I think I will focus on a new telephoto (the one I have is a cheapie). With luck, Iā€™ll have the new camera in time for Unicon! :slight_smile:

I got a pair of Odyssey JCPC pedals. Havenā€™t tried them yet, but Iā€™m really looking forward to try them out! :smiley:

Bought myself the first 20" Iā€™ve ever owned, a K1 White Russian!

That and some Five Ten Karvers from my parents, and Iā€™m set for this winter!

I got a fleece vest and some wool socks for winter riding. And a little rear view mirror for my helmet.

I didnā€™t ride today but am planning one for first thing tomorrow morning. Wonā€™t need the socks but will try out the mirror.

I got to walk around in them they are a half size to small so i didnt ride in them. they feel real nice and stiff so far :smiley:

I got a Nimbus II. First uniā€¦ :smiley:

quite lucky person :smiley: i got my first uni for christmas a few years ago. it was a POS sun 20

I got a KH Muni 26" with brake and KH gloves

Sooo happy :smiley:

I got some Shimano BMX shoes as a late birthday present, and I also got quick release seat clamps for the KH24 and the Nimbus 36 for Christmas.

Nimbus II is a great first uni. It was my first, and I still have it and ride in regularly. One tipā€”when you are ready to learn to free mount, replace the pedals with something bigger like what comes on the mountain unis.

We got my son a Torker giraffe uni. Heā€™s riding it all around, but itā€™s going to take some work to learn to free mount that! I got a Nimbus nomad 29", and Iā€™ve replaced the tire for street duty. It rolls real smooth now!

I got a go pro, my girlfriend gave me a chick magnet t-shirt, I got a ew 29er tire, I got a new nimbus gel seat for rainy days, I got a hope QR clamp, new odyssey pedals, and I got this really cool cord that you can wrap around your frame and it glows like neon. ten feet long. I think itā€™s called electric wire and it is pretty cool looking. Iā€™m still trying to figure out how to mount it.

I was taking all the pre-Christmas boxes to the dump on Saturday and picked up one of these in the scrap metal heap! Works fine, but will need a little cleaning up.

Thatā€™s my 2nd dump uni find. Iā€™m hoping someone throws a 29er away next.

I got the same thing! In what color you got yours? Mines are orange :stuck_out_tongue: My father told me he got like 15% off because he told the guy at the bikeshop I was the unicycle boy!

Ermā€¦ I got a hat :wink:

I just ordered a green pair of JCPCs (not really for Christmas but whatever). Iā€™m really excited to try them out. Iā€™m going to use them on my muni, weā€™ll see if they have enough gripā€¦

My wifeā€™s aunt is an artist and got me in the Kris Kringle. She drew this for me and framed it. If you canā€™t see the writing at the bottom in the crappy phone image it says ā€œthey had always dreamed of owning a unicycleā€. I was pretty chuffed!

Photo_FB3F595C-C0E2-3752-1AFA-CFDBFA08E142.jpg