Chicago UNI VID!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone, I made a Freestyle, Trials and Street Vid this week.
Enjoy!!!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

YouTube link

Google Video link
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4487920121484944668&hl=en

Nice video, and xlnt skills! That ankle injury after that first 7-set looked really painful…howlong did you wait 'till your successful jump? Really good stuff all around and nice giraffe riding too!:slight_smile:

A couple of minutes:)
The ankle wasn’t to bad, it just got some skin shredded from the nubs on the cranks during roll out and it just hurt bad but it wasn’t serious.

Thanks for the comment!!:smiley:

man i love chicago. i went there for a vacation and so far has been my favorite.
also love the GInos east! best pizza on the planet:D

Beautiful! What a great vid.

I loved the variety and the music. Of course I am in awe.

Great video, We’re you born with that uni, you take to it so natural. I’m sure it took a lot of practice to get that good.

Enjoyed seeing a rider in the background in the gym, and that dog following you up those stairs added a lot to the video. Wanted to see the dog follow you down the steps. Pets always steal the show, you know.

great vid!

you have to get some better lighting in your church gym though. I did like the other rider in there and the dog that followed you up the stairs.

Not quite… I’ve been riding for about 4 1/2 years maybe :thinking: something like that. Also yeah I should have waited for Herbi to come down the steps but I stopped the Camera.

Yeah thats my sister, Janelle, She learned last fall. (always tryin to steal the show :roll_eyes: )

Edit: Yeah my Church is pretty old