cheap pashley

Hi Everybody Does anyone know where to get a 26" pashley cheap? Andrew

On 16 Oct 2001 12:31:57 -0700, stinger2000uk@yahoo.co.uk (Andrew
Maclaren) wrote:

>Hi Everybody Does anyone know where to get a 26" pashley cheap? Andrew

Well, when I get around to learning how not to fall off, I might just be
tempted to buy a Pashley MUni (I already have a Moulton). If I lose
interest in it enough I might be tempted to


http://www.javery.demon.co.uk/
I.C.Q. 27906259

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 22:24:56 +0100, Puc Ouajio
<jima@javery.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>On 16 Oct 2001 12:31:57 -0700, stinger2000uk@yahoo.co.uk (Andrew
>Maclaren) wrote:
>
>>Hi Everybody Does anyone know where to get a 26" pashley cheap? Andrew
>
>Well, when I get around to learning how not to fall off, I might just be
>tempted to buy a Pashley MUni (I already have a Moulton). If I lose
>interest in it enough I might be tempted to

sorry, pressed the wrong button.

I was going to say that these unicycles are made in the UK, not Taiwan,
so if you want one cheap then scan ebay or whatever. I would expect
though, that anyone serious enough to buy a Pashley MUni wouldn’t part
with it too readily.

Cheers,

Jim.


http://www.javery.demon.co.uk/
I.C.Q. 27906259

> Does anyone know where to get a 26" pashley cheap?

As with everyone who asks where to get things without saying where they
are, it depends. Best place to start is Unicycle.com

Good luck, John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone jfoss@unicycling.com
www.unicycling.com

“Freedom is not free”

If you are in the UK or europe you can get one direct from pashley pretty
cheap (About £130) Personally i dont really like the pashley Muni though,
I have had a go on a few at my local club and I found them a bit weighty.

David

Puc Ouajio <jima@javery.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:60apst8qjb52p8noqrjnecku5na2gkg1s8@4ax.com
> On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 22:24:56 +0100, Puc Ouajio
> <jima@javery.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >On 16 Oct 2001 12:31:57 -0700, stinger2000uk@yahoo.co.uk (Andrew
> >Maclaren) wrote:
> >
> >>Hi Everybody Does anyone know where to get a 26" pashley cheap? Andrew
> >
> >Well, when I get around to learning how not to fall off, I might just
> >be tempted to buy a Pashley MUni (I already have a Moulton). If I lose
> >interest in it enough I might be tempted to
>
> sorry, pressed the wrong button.
>
> I was going to say that these unicycles are made in the UK, not Taiwan,
> so if you want one cheap then scan ebay or whatever. I would expect
> though, that anyone serious enough to buy a Pashley MUni wouldn’t part
> with it too readily.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jim.
>
>
> –
> http://www.javery.demon.co.uk/
> I.C.Q. 27906259

David Straitjacket wrote:
> If you are in the UK or europe you can get one direct from pashley
pretty
> cheap (About 130ukp) Personally i dont really like the pashley Muni
though, I
> have had a go on a few at my local club and I found them a bit weighty.

Have you tried a DMATU, now thats a weighty Muni. The Pashley MUni only
weighs around 6kg, that just 1kg more than my 20inch does , buts its LOT
more robust than the 20inch ( a t-cycle of no particular brand).

sarah


Unicycle-Meets , Hockey, Basketball, games & workshops Saturday Oct 27th
and Dec 1st Harry Cheshire High School, Habberley rd, Kidderminster
e-mail stevegrain@aol.com for details

HI

Nope, not tried an ATU (I am relatively new to unicycling) Maybe it is
something in the design of the Pashley that makes it seem weighty rather
than the weight itself. I dunno, the ones I have tried just seemed
cumbersome.

Off this topic I have just come home after spending 3 hours working as a
unicyclist/juggler in a department store specialising in VERY expensive
crystal and cut glassware! Having only 2ft gaps between the glass display
stands which were delicately supporting the £1000 vases, and surrounded by
hundreds of rich old ladies. Needless to say I tore around the place
terrifying everyone, especially the manager. One footed uni’ing in that
environment was the biggest learning curve I have ever faced, and scarier
than any ride I have been on in my life…

David www.straitjacketcircus.co.uk

Sarah Miller <sarah@vimes.u-net.com> wrote in message
news:3bce0270.e76@vimes.u-net.com
> David Straitjacket wrote:
> > If you are in the UK or europe you can get one direct from pashley
> pretty
> > cheap (About 130ukp) Personally i dont really like the pashley Muni
> though, I
> > have had a go on a few at my local club and I found them a bit
> > weighty.
>
> Have you tried a DMATU, now thats a weighty Muni. The Pashley MUni only
> weighs around 6kg, that just 1kg more than my 20inch does , buts its LOT
> more robust than the 20inch ( a t-cycle of no particular brand).
>
> sarah
>
> –
> Unicycle-Meets , Hockey, Basketball, games & workshops Saturday Oct
> 27th and Dec 1st Harry Cheshire High School, Habberley rd,
> Kidderminster e-mail stevegrain@aol.com for details

wow that’s crazy! )—(x) Dylan Wallinger Keep Riding
http://www.extremeunicycling-bcmat.cityslide.com