Cell Phone Video

It was the only rim I had in my basement. I didn’t want to stop riding so I just exchanged it out and went out again. The rims don’t bend easily at all, some extreme and extremely unlucky conditions were needed (my car). To me rims don’t matter really. They are all the same (as long as they’re trials rims). Just needed a fix on my uni.

-Shaun Johanneson

hey this video doesnt show like amzaing tricks. but i really appetiate it because it shows some real skill to be that consistent with tricks. great work

haha sweaty shirts blow

I agree, it might not be the most amazing thing to watch and it may not be the best looking stuff but as a street rider, I find it “interesting” to watch.
It’s like blind/switch stuff, its not that interesting to watch at face value but for riders who know how hard it is to ride consistantly, it’s great!

Great job man, techy! See ya at FLUCK, we’ll hang out and ride like crazy.

Jas

+1
100% (minus the me being a street rider part, though I really enjoy watching it and can totally appreciate the skill required. I’m an extremely slow learner:(.)

Hey Shaun,

Nice video. Did you run over your rim in your car?

I loved this vid. I usually like your vids, but they always get ruined by the music. I thought the music in this was perfect.

I ran over the pedal of the unicycle. The uni was standing up against my car, and I guess I forgot about it, the only time ever, and backed over the one pedal, which flatened the pedal to the ground, meaning it had to torque the rim badly to get it to the level. It was bad.

-Shaun Johanneson

Why is there barely anyone at your skatepark? The park in my town is always packed.

mine isn’t packed with skaters, but there is this group of little kids that really bug me that always hang out here…“****** on a unicycle!***** on a unicycle!”

love ur riding shaun. consistancy like that is hard to come by in most riders, and yet you can pull it off. you never cease to amaze me. keep up the great riding.

another awesome video…

Hey, where can I watch this. Its not on youtube or utv.

Anyone?

You called? How can I help you?

haha thats funny. i enjoy this man…whoever u are

His comedic views are some what enjoyable.

Hahaha, nough said.

Lol funny I wonder who it is?

What about the vid? Would like to see it again if it’s available.

just went to watch it but it said it has been removed, it anywhere else :thinking:

This video does not exist anymore.