Carbon equipment

That would be the best thing ever.:slight_smile:

+1 on the Awesomeness this would be.

Lighter 36er rims and lighter 36er tires and tubes are on many road unicyclists’ wish lists.

Do it! I really don’t know anything about carbon fiber rims, so I don’t know the pros/cons of going that route, but road unicyclists all want lighter tires, tubes, and rims.

I could care less about having a carbon fiber frame, the KH 36" frame is light and stiff enough for me.

Bontrager?

Pros: lighter
stiffer
looks awsome

Cons: expensive
if used for offroad riding, could be easily damaged by rocks
would need metal sidewalls if brakes were to be used

That is all I can think of right now.
Hopefully someone will make one so we can see how it goes(hint to anyone who knows how to work with CF :p)

By the way siafirede, it is supposed to be ‘I couldn’t care less’ not ‘I could care less’.

ya its pretty cool anything with a crooked sticker or anything i get for free so i have a couple bontrager posts sitting around my dads house

oh ya nad i talked to my dad about making a 36 rim and he said that the expensive part is starting the production becouse they have to use inflatable bladders that are really expensive in order to get the right shape. and they can only use a bladder once. so if someones got an extra couple thousand dollars sitting around you should go talk to a composite company. i would but i dont have that money at the moment. maybe if my carbon frames sell well.