canmore unicycling

My friends made this video of us, mostly me, from our videos from the past year. I think it’s pretty well done and I hope you do too.

not sure why it didn’t embed

I guess it did embed :slight_smile:

Yeah I don’t know why none of my videos seem to emb but yours did. But anyways that video was amazing, very fitting music, and great views. That patio overlooking the mountains reminded me of the patio overlooking the mountains from Journey(I believe). The editing was good and it seemed like something the “pro’s” would have on their video’s. Where was this filmed? Overall fantastic video.

Nice video, I really enjoyed it! The locations were incredible, and the filming and editing were very well done. Great riding too, those group rides look like so much fun!

Good job! I really enjoyed watching that! Makes me wish that I had worked harder on my video…

The sunrise shots were done on a helipad on one of the mountains above Canmore. The rest was done in or on trails around Canmore, with the exception of the one shot in the ocean, that was in Tofino.

Thanks for the great feedback!

Really nice to watch… both video and riding :slight_smile: Looks like a great riding area, I hope to see more in the future.

And for embedding, first you need to put the proper link to the video (youtube.com, not youtu.be) and second you must ensure that embedding is allowed in your video settings in yt. It should be by default, but it’s better to check :slight_smile:

Nice video!

I live in Airdrie and come out to Kananaskis and Canmore to ride fairly often to MTB during the summer. I’m wanting to meet some other uni riders, as the only one I know is me. If you’re up for it, I’d love to join on one of your group muni outings, as long as you don’t mind my noobness.

It would be great to have you come out and join us. I’ll let you know when we’re going out next, probably won’t be until the spring. Back to the video, any comments, negative or positive, would be appreciated.

Thanks

unicycling

What?

There was a comment That said, witch is harder rollerblading or unicycling, and I said unicycling, but I guess he deleted the comment.