Canari Cyclewear Gel Brief (riding Shorts)

Canari Cyclewear Mens Gel Brief MD (riding Shorts)

I have several pairs of riding shorts with a built in liner and attached outer short, but didn’t have anything like this to wear under some pants.
I was out of town yesterday in Long Island, NY and decided to stop into the local sports store “Dick’s Sports”
Got these on sale for a bargain of $19.99 so It was hard to resist as the pairs I was looking at before were $50 Cannondale- $75 Fox -$125 Sugoi

I’m 6 feet tall, 165 lbs slim and muscular. The Medium is a perfect fit. For reference in my current avatar (pic on some snow) I am wearing 32W -34L jeans and they are slightly baggy, I’m probably more like an actual 30 waist.
I generally prefer to wear my riding shorts over cotton Hanes Boxer briefs so that’s how I wore them last night for my first hour with the new shorts.

They seem to be great Quality with a nice waistband and rubber leg grippers to keep them from riding up. They kept everything in place and the padding really did its job, With jeans over them I felt I had great control on the Uni seat.
They have a soft chamois-like pad encasing a thin layer of gel.
Made in China, they claim to be “90% polyester and 10% spandex”, I’ll be washing them today so I hope they hold up as well as I think.

Overall I don’t think I could have found a better short for $20.

I haven’t looked a there website yet but here it is

Found them in stock, online for $29.99+ S/H.
http://www.sunandski.com/Canari_Men_s_Cycling_Gel_Liner_p/7725052517301.htm
They don’t seem to be featured on there site any longer.

I have a pair of these as well and they work well for unicycling since the pad is wide and long. My only complaint is that they are hot to wear in summer. In winter they work well under sweats for cold weather. The waist band is of good quality and the leg grippers work well. I like these much better than the bicycle briefs I bought from Performance cycle. These are much closer to bicycle shorts, instead of thin briefs.