can

can someone go into my gallery and post my new video in the videos section. it wont let me. kthxbye.

unicycling@hughes.net

Can someone take one friggin’ extra second to think up a title for their thread that communicates what it is actually about? Can someone stretch themselves just that tiny little extra bit?

Don’t yell at him, he looks so cute in that picture.

I was whisperin’, not yelling. That’s why friggin’ was in all lowercase.

But you’re right…he’s so cute in that picture. And hopefully like cats everywhere, he can be trained.

I thinky he’s joking anyway, jeez.

it really wont let me into my gallery, no joke folks. and in regard to you tom blackwood…bite me. i went to school for 7 hrs today, work for 6, my grandpa died of cancer this morning, my brother lost my car key, and im i just got done covering a 1000+ dollar debt. so take your miniscual forum bullcrap and shove it. and if you see me in real life at a convention ever, dont talk to me at all. i dont like people like you. if a forum is that serious to you, then go outside or something. people like you disgust me…people like you should be quaranteened. add me to your ignore list if you want…i would add you but im never posting again.PEACE fools.

my closing statements to everybody:
STAY YOURSELF EVERYONE, BE REAL, BE NICE TO EACH OTHER MORE THAN YOU WORRY ABOUT UNICYCLING BULLCRAP.

the jonny

haha see ya bich!

OHHHHH NOOS WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT YOU?

Come on, man. Take it easy. People don’t say what they say to insult or annoy you most of the time. They just say it because they are people and they have something to say.
Forget about it. I’d hate to see another freestyle unicyclist gone. There is so few of us around here.

STFU AND GTFO

Go smoke some weed and cool off! We are already a small group; no need to make it smaller by insulting each other. Why don’t we just all give each other Free Hugs and mellow out.

Peace

hey everyone

Just thought I would let everyone know that Ben Turley (who made Under No Influence) is back from mexico after a mission. The rider in that vid Dallin is also back and is riding again. Takes time to get back into it I’m sure. He has a short vid of some stuff he was workin on 2 years ago and is improving every day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKQVQ5G86ds check it out and I’m sure sometime soon he’ll come out with a feature again (this time a little easier to get a hold of).