Can a UNI REPLACE a BIKE? 29" or 36"?

I just wanted to pull out this phrase and savour it.

Yeah that was a great, no context quote!

It’s easier for me to mount it than it is to ride it. :stuck_out_tongue:
I learn to ride a UW24 and I’ve often read that bigger UW are easier… so I bought my UW28.
I can mount the UW24 with a classic static mount, a rollback mount, a jump mount (crank in horizontal position) “ambidextrously” and a running mount, but most of the time I fall before 50m, I can’t roll in a 8, I can’t roll backwards… It’s probably because I’ve fallen a lot and I’ve always wanted to get back up on my own.

I learned to ride a UW24 and I’ve often read that bigger UW are easier… so I bought my UW28.
I can mount the UW24 with a classic static mount, a rollback mount, a jump mount (crank in horizontal position) “ambidextrously” and a running mount, but most of the time I fall before 50m, I can’t roll in a 8, I can’t roll backwards… It’s probably because I’ve fallen a lot and I’ve always wanted to get back up on my own.

I learned to ride a UW24 and I’ve often read that bigger UW are easier… so I bought my UW28.