calling all unicyclists in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi de hi,
This weekend at womad I met a lovely lady who is organising a bike ride from Hyde Park to Palestine in protest at the general nastiness that is going on there, and in support of the palestinians. They are looking for as many people as poss to turn up at Hyde Park and ride a little way to show support. People can ride as far or as not far as they’d like. I told said lady that I unicycled and she was very keen that loads of unicyclists turn up for added visual wow factor, as there are going to be tv news cameras there, so if anyone could make it down it would be absolutely fandabbydosey. It’s happening on the 14th of August, sobe there or be square. For more info go to www.thepeacecycle.org. Cheers very much.
Kit

Awesome to the max. Work/cash depending I’d love to do that! What unis will most be taking? Fast, slow, big, bright??

I’m just going to take my onza coz I’m probably gonna havr to go by train. But it looks real funky, eh? It would be cool if you could spread the word as much as poss, and not just with unicyclists but with normal people too.

damn it clashes with Crawley… i was really up for doing this untill i got to the date. i’ll spread the word though.

fk you and fk the fking arabs you fking democrat scum! this comes from a fking proud american, fkers

Democrat scum? Are you refering to the Democrat party? Because we are in the UK. Or are you refering to democracy as a whole? Also, I’ve found that constant repeated swearing is the result of a small vocabulary and/or a certain lack of intelligence and more often than not an abundance of ignorance.

You are ignorant of the real world – perhaps. You are so small minded that you think everything has to do with America and the Democrats?

Not that I support the Palestinians, so I shall not be going, even though it is a Uni meet.

You are a proud American - Perhaps then you could state your opinion without swearing?

Oh, another thing, you ever been outside the US? Do you actually have a passport?

JJ

Uk – and worldwide traveller with Unicycle.

i feel quite unaffected by f**k, if your going to be nasty and racist and swear you ought at least to do it properly

Who knows?

Ok - quiz here,

What are the origins and original usage of the word f**K?

Come on then give it your best shot ‘proud American’!

<chuckles>

Guess you don’t know do ya? <smirks>

JJ

Luanda, Angola.
Africa.

London at the weekend, Germany the week after.
Holiday is my life!

It sounds like this means alot to you. Any personal involvement in the conflict?

Re: Who knows?

the word f**k was originally used by farmers, a verb, to plant the sead. you can see why this so easily turned into a “slang” term. ahhhh… whos next?

yes, i do, and have been to a number of foreign countries, including canada, mexico, switzerland, england, and several islands that are part of these countries, an d i can see where there could be improvements, WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY THE U.S. HAS TO SOLVE THE WORLD’S F**KING PROBLEMS.

i am referring to liberals in general. in america, we have different names, such as hippie, tree-hugger, dumbass, shut-up-before-i-kick-yer-ass, but most commonly known as: democrat. i also think that democracy is a gift that can be abused, and, thats what happens on occasion in america(ie bill clinton, john kerry, howard dean"yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaghhh!" etc.) good choice to not attend, tho, and i hope that support from a right wing republican red neck like me doesn’t affect your decision.

too young to join military, would if could,tho

A:i am not a racist, i am, however, a realist. we just handed them their country ahead of schedule (big mistake.) desert storm was not that long ago, they recovered, and how did they thank the U.S. for handing them back their god-forsaken excuse for a country? they harbor osama bin laden post 9-11-01. all that you’re doing by aiding them is speeding up their next attack.

B:there is no word appropriate to pin on you f**kers, so i use the f word

Ohh… Your’e talking about Iraq.
The rest of us where talking about Israel and Palestine. That clears things up a little.

Re: Re: Who knows?

You are wrong, no surprise there.

F**k = ‘F’or ‘U’nlawful ‘C’arnal ‘K’nowledge

The initials ‘F’**’K’ were written or tattooed on the foreheads of prisoners from the UK sent by boat to Australia.

The use of swear words shows a limited vocabulary.

Heed the history of all great Empires they fall by the way side.

Enjoyed the confusion between Iraq and Israel, perhaps we could add a bit of Libya in there too! <Chuckles> that did make me laugh!

Enjoy,

JJ

maybe if the US spent less of their tax payers’ money on propping up ‘trouble making’ regimes, their would be less problems to solve?

so much for love and understanding

Gasmaster,
If you don’t like the idea of people trying to help others, and standing and using their voices against injustice then that’s fine by me. But please keep your nose out of this thread. Also do try and learn a little about politics and geography before you start making sweeping statements about entire races…(How you can make a statement like you did and then swiftly follow it up by saying you are not a racist is quite beyond me). So from now on leave your small minded views to your self. It’s people in headspaces such as your own who are perpetuating conflict, death and hatred all over this world. And by the way, no-one asked america to sort out the worlds problems. In fact if it wasn’t for the policies of your current administration and some that have gone before there would be far fewer problems in this world.
Also most of your beloved administration are of the opinion that Bin Laden is probably hiding in the border of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Not in Iraq, and it’s somewhat unbelievable that he would be in Palestine or Israel
The reason this cycle ride is taking place is because people somewhat more enlightened tan yourself have decided that they can’t stand by and watch an entire people being oppressed by a government woho is in breach of more U.N. resolutions than Saddam Hussein ever was! Also a little history lesson for you here. The first people to use terrorism in Palestine were not the palestinians…it was…can you guess?..That’s right the Jews. They used terrorism against the british in order to obtain their sovereign state. Anyway, if there are peple aout who would like to come and show support for a people who are suffering worse than apartheid conditions , who are being attacked daily by helicopters, tanks and the hatred of an illegitimate occupying force then please do come down and show the narrow minded people of this planet like our friend gas-twat here that some of us have a pair of bollocks, and can actually see what is going on in the world, and would like to do something positive about it.
Farewell,
Kit

so much for love and understanding

Gasmaster,
If you don’t like the idea of people trying to help others, and standing and using their voices against injustice then that’s fine by me. But please keep your nose out of this thread. Also do try and learn a little about politics and geography before you start making sweeping statements about entire races…(How you can make a statement like you did and then swiftly follow it up by saying you are not a racist is quite beyond me). So from now on leave your small minded views to your self. It’s people in headspaces such as your own who are perpetuating conflict, death and hatred all over this world. And by the way, no-one asked america to sort out the worlds problems. In fact if it wasn’t for the policies of your current administration and some that have gone before there would be far fewer problems in this world.
Also most of your beloved administration are of the opinion that Bin Laden is probably hiding in the border of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Not in Iraq, and it’s somewhat unbelievable that he would be in Palestine or Israel
The reason this cycle ride is taking place is because people somewhat more enlightened tan yourself have decided that they can’t stand by and watch an entire people being oppressed by a government woho is in breach of more U.N. resolutions than Saddam Hussein ever was! Also a little history lesson for you here. The first people to use terrorism in Palestine were not the palestinians…it was…can you guess?..That’s right the Jews. They used terrorism against the british in order to obtain their sovereign state. Anyway, if there are peple aout who would like to come and show support for a people who are suffering worse than apartheid conditions , who are being attacked daily by helicopters, tanks and the hatred of an illegitimate occupying force then please do come down and show the narrow minded people of this planet like our friend gas-twat here that some of us have a pair of bollocks, and can actually see what is going on in the world, and would like to do something positive about it.
Farewell,
Kit