Calling All PA/NY/MD/NJ Unicyclists

Nick went there last week to ride a bike. From what I hear, the Muni there would be too rich for my blood. I’ll tell him to message you if he goes up again.

i think we could get a muni ride going at wissahickon if anyone’s up for that? but nick you have my support and I can help set stuff up if you need me. so just give me a ring if you need help

bump if this isn’t going to work does anybody just want to get together and ride wissahickon?

Hey I wish I had the time to come see this. I get my first unicycle hopefully Thursday. It would be nice to see people riding around.

This Saturday June 9, I am hosting a MUni ride at Ramapo Mountain State Forest in Oakland, NJ for anyone who would like to join us. From Philadelphia, that’s maybe a 2.5 hr drive. Meet up time is 10 AM. Directions can be found at http://www.geocities.com/njmuni/ramapobarbaradrivedirections.html
If anyone wants in, PM me to let me know you’re coming so we don’t start the ride without ya. The terrain is pretty technical, with lots of hopping and so a 24 or 26" fat tire MUni is best. Ride time will probably be about 4-5 hours, so bring snacks and water.

Hope ya’ll can make it out!

Hi Jeff,
I will be there. Anyone not too far away should try to make this ride as the trail is a lot of fun. See you Saturday!
Brian

Bump

We’ve got about 4 or 5 coming this Saturday. More are welcome!

nick is this happening or not?

no sorey. but i think im gona ride tomarow morning (Sunday) somewhere, dose anyone else wana go