Cali Muni Weekend attendee list - tell us if you're coming

Here is a list of riders (off the top of my head) who will definitely be at muni weekend (barring some emergency). Please add yourself to the list here if you are a definite, too. Let’s watch it grow!

About accommodations, Corbin and Mike S. have already signed up for one of our 3 reserved campsites. MUCH more space available. To my knowledge, Kris, Scot, Nathan & Beau will be at Hans’ house, which pretty much max’s out the space there. Unfortunately, the other SB locals will not be able to offer space at their houses, but that’s why we recommend the very cheap and very comfortable Carp campground. See this thread for more discussion on that topic: http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=348142#post348142

Keep them campsite sign ups and registration forms coming!

Eyal Aharoni
Matthew Wilhelm
John Foss
Hans Van Koppen
John Long
Scot Cooper
Kris Holm
Scott Wallis
Jason Tresser
Julian Lim
Phil Clough
Jim Tremel
Chris Clarke
Corbin Dunn
Mike Scalasi
Jess Reigel
Dan Heaton
Rod Wylie
Erik Doane (mango)
Jake Sprague
Jon Sprague
Eric Lancaster
Steve Tyo
Nathan Hoover
Beau Hoover
Jerry Perkinson

I’ll be there!

I’ll come up for a day, probably Saturday

-Jeff Sargeant

don’t think he’ll see this thread so I’ll speak for him:

Jerry G. from Houston will be coming.

I’m coming. I haven’t registered yet, so I’ll go ahead and do that soon. I’ll be camping.

I’ve already filled out my Reg. Forms, but have to make sure of one tenative date to make sure I’ll be there all 3 days.

Hey, fellas. Glad to hear it! I’m terrible at remembering who’s who, so could you email me your full name? Thanks, eyal@sbuni.org.

Drew Brown is going.

I’ll be there. I just reserved my plane tickets. Sounds like it will be a wicked fun weekend.

Ben Plotkin-Swing

count me in

yes.
I haven’t made the arrangements yet. Camping sounds fun. I have the registation form filled. It will be in the mail Monday.

I’m looking forward to the gathering.

Big Aloha, Dani Myers

I might go, but im not sure about doing the trails, i might jsut go for the tricls and just freeride…, do you have to register now, or can you do it when you get there???

Sure you can register when you get there. But if you take a look at the reg form, you’ll see that classifies as late registration, which is a bit more expensive. Your choice.

I’m there. See you all!

Sooo…n+1?

(count me in! - check’s in the mail, camping too)

Joshua Schoolcraft

FOR FOLKS FLYING INTO LAX.

There’s no reason for everyone to rent cars and vans to blast up to SB from LA. The problem is letting everyone know when everyone is arriving at LAX, posting that info, then letting you guys figure it out for yourselves. It’s cheaper and easier (for parking) all around if guys team up for a big van instead of renting a bunch of Honda Civics. Since I live 5 minutes from LAX, it’s become my job to try and organize this aspect of the fandango.

So to that end, for folks flying into LAX, if you PM me with your itenerary, I’ll keep a log of same and post it on this thread every few weeks. If you haven’t bought your tickets yet, heed Teacheredad’s advice and try and arrive no later then noon. Otherwise traffic will eat you alive.

JL

I want to camp, but I also need a space for my minivan, so I can sleep in it. Some of the sites look like they are a max two car site, with no room for an extra vehicle. Eyal, do you know if they we can pay the extra vehicle charge on those sites?

I start camping on Friday night and will be riding Friday.

I cruised through that campground a few weeks ago to check it out. It looks like you can park extra cars overnight outside the fence in the back of the campground(city side of campground). I thought Hans had mentioned that on our last ride.

Can you confirm? If you don’t know the answers, let me know if you want me to help out by finding the answers to these questions. I am out of town right now, but will be back by Tuesday.

Campers so far:

Corbin Dunn
Mike Scalasi
Nick Brazzi
Dani Myers
Josh Schoolcraft
Rod Wylie

This year will rock!

Cheers.

I don’t know about the extra vehicle charge. I’m going to have to delegate that one to any volunteers to find out because my plate is full with other organizational things right now. I bet you can find out by calling them. I can confirm, however, that there are plenty of places to park your car right outside the campsite.

Here’s an updated list of all the campers so far:
Corbin Dunn
Mike Scalasi
Heather (guest of Mike)
Dani Myers
Rod Wylie
Eric Lancaster
Drew Brown
Jerry Gruss
Nicholas Brazzi
Catboy (sorry, don’t know your name)

I have 14 more spots to fill, so let me know if you want a spot (eyal@sbuni.org). After I get a total of 24 sign ups, any additional reservations must be made directly through ReserveAmerica.

…and here’s an updated list of the muni weekend riders so far:

Eyal Aharoni
Matthew Wilhelm
John Foss
Hans Van Koppen
John Long
Scot Cooper
Kris Holm
Scott Wallis
Jason Tresser
Julian Lim
Phil Clough