*bump* Unicyclist NEEDED

I need a nuicyclis tin edmton (street/trials) if u are one let me kno wher ein emdonton u live :smiley:

I type bad sry

the message was sayin that I need a good or alright unicyclist (trials/street) in Edmonton (alberta Canada) if u are one let me kno wher eu live in edmonton :smiley:

Greetings members of this forum,

I write with a request that I hope somebody may be able to help me out with. I am trying to find a unicyclist in the area of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada for <Insert_Reason_Here>; preferably someone skilled in the street or trials disciplines.

If anyone on this forum lives nearby, or knows of someone who does, I would be most grateful if they could get in touch with me.

Thanks,

<Insert Name Here>

Good choice, Maxis, Phil is a pretty good writer! Hope he didn’t charge too much…

I don’t know any unicyclists in Edmonton, but I know Wally Watts used to live there. He is the guy who unicycled around the world.

hmm hmm

Greetings members of this forum,

I write with a request that I hope somebody may be able to help me out with. I am trying to find a unicyclist in the area of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada for unicycling preferably someone skilled in the street or trials disciplines.

If anyone on this forum lives nearby, or knows of someone who does, I would be most grateful if they could get in touch with me.

Thanks,

Max

hahahahahahaa

Ahh, a unicyclist for unicycling, right, sorry. Thought it might have been to discuss 17th century eastern philosophy.

Sorry, I’m down on my sarcasm quota for this week, and that was too good to pass on.

John

P.S. Good luck with the search. But in future, when writing a post apologising for poor typing, at least get the subject, shown in bold type, right at the top, correct.

im from just 20 minutes south of Calgary

email me

Austin_hamer@hotmail.com