Buc

I’m not in the country. Hmmmph.

But then my local ride near my home shall be the attached picture. So I’m not too jealous.

Joe

temp.jpg

And me.

My first and last BUC possibly for sometime so yeah i’m going to be there.

and me.
I’ll bring my uni and my baby.

Whys that? Are you moving?

Rock on!
Edd

Edd see this thread

and ME!

And me.
And my friend.
And my brother.

ill be there if i can cancel my trip to intermongolia to visit my distant ancestors

Dude i wanna go to this looks goood

the guy above thats just made his first post is emrys he is a lazy bastard and didnt introduce himself so i am for him, guys this is emrys,emrys this is guys. add some of the people on msn they will teach u alot

he was the guy at swum that had long blonde hair(it is now pink) landed a uni spin that day and has just purchased the moment hub n crankset

I have the moment hub and crankset :roll_eyes:

Jas

hee hee, how about a unicycling Baby? aww maybe in a few years Ed :stuck_out_tongue:

No, hehehehehe!

jeezzzz, lazy lump, what ever happened to ‘surfing’ over to the UDC calendar?

Starts on the 20th April, until the 22nd April, 2007. Might start on the 19th… but im not promising anything! :slight_smile:

Joe,

Jeezzz you!

Well, hockey was cancelled tonight, and there is a meeting too which is still going ahead, but I wont be able to make it. No doubt I will get the minutes in a day or two. Ill ask Mr D :slight_smile:

The things I do just for you Amanda, JeeWizz! hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there anywhere people can get tickets yet??

we need tickets?

no bother amanda, just for you though! :slight_smile:

Jas, by tickets I could only assume he means ‘pre-reg’! And as yet, no, there is no pre reg open. do not fret, as you will not be able to miss it once it has opened… YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT IT! :smiley:

Joe,