Broke another frame!! But I got it on film :-D

nice, did you try to do a 360 unispin down ? i thought it was treyflip…

i bent the seat post on my 5days old new uni… i tried to dobbelflip… and landed on the handle…

Lol you know what It almost was, I played it in slow mo and found out why I fell, I accedentally did half a crankflip :-D. But dude thas pretty sick, I can NOT do a double crankflip What kind of uni did you do that on?

my new koxx street uni… i bent the seat post back up again, so i can use it, but i will buy a new one… but hey, i cant do the dobble… its HARD!

Spencer already told me about that, but I didn’t believe him…

haha just kidding.

Lol what did he tell you? Ohh and I love the You 'N I, see why see ell ee? took me double take to get it lol

Stop. Rewind. Play. Slowmo.

What did you just say?

Hmm, it’s in my signature…

You 'N I, see why see ell ee?

U N I C Y C L E :roll_eyes:

Ohhh ok, I thought that was just Cody typing too fast again and missing letters:o

This is just an observation, but with those kind of drops and abuse, I’m really surprised ANY unicycle makes it through the first hour with you. Somewhere a happy medium has to be struck during the manufacturing process. Light weight vs. strength. Cost vs. …cost.

Well yeah the trowing around part might beat it up a bit, but droping off a picnic table? I could do that on an LX and not break anything.

Well it wouldn’t have broken if he just dropped off it. The unispin to seat in put a lot more pressure on it. The frame on your LX is almost the same exact frame he broke. I think the 06 torker dx frames are even worse though, people break those jumping off curbs.

I wouldn’t really call unispinning off a table abuse to the uni. It should stand up to a lot more than that.

Haha! Man, that was crazy!!

I agree, I don’t think the frame is designed to take forces in that direction. While the frames before the 07 are admittedly weak (I still haven’t broken mine though) I think that seat post reinforcement lends to increase the problem.

Lol well a normal 360 unispin off a bench prolyl wouldnt be that bad, but I allways land Seat in…So it puts alot of force on an already bent Torker frame…

well my friend once bent a carbon fibre unicycle that he ordered from the net. Can’t remember which website. Man did he spew :frowning:

Yeah, most uni’s should stand up to more than that. Your right Spencer, going to seat in would put alot more pressure on the frame than to seat out. Speaking of which my DX frame should break any day now…

I hope you get that on cam to:P

i enjoyed the vid :sunglasses: shame it broke though :roll_eyes: NAH it was to good to watch mwhaha im evil!:stuck_out_tongue:

Ahhahaha well I have my friend Peters frame in my backyard, so il just break that one too :smiley: nah…I am evil! Muahahahhahaha!!!

HAHAHA that was funny.

i didn’t even think that was possible without using tools!

lol
send it in… they will give you a new 07 frame … i did that not too long ago … wish i got it on video, it was a good line for me then :slight_smile: