British Juggling Convention

Ok, I know most of you Brits are holding out for the BUC, but I know a lot of you also juggle and stuff too. So, I’m just starting this thread to see who I’m likely to bump in to at the BJC in Nottingham next weekend.

STM

I wish i could go. :frowning:

I should be there. Unicycle.com will have a stall there. Miark and Rachael will be there for all the time. I will be arriving later.

Roger

My friend daislylou will be there.

i shall be attending:) . looking forward to some hockey if there is space.

I sooooooooo want to go sooo badly lol too far though

+1 :frowning:

I should be there for some of it.

Looks like it will be lots of fun

Plumsie

WAHOO! I might win the static long jump and the gladiators then :D. Kidding mate, really wanted to see u there, gonna have to wait a week till BUC ;). And here’s vote no. 2 for lots of hockey.

Loose.

Me, I am. :slight_smile:

I’ll be there

Woo Hoo - I’ll see you there (to those of you that are going) :smiley:

Awww, shame you can’t make it (to those of you not goign) :frowning:

I wonder if I’ll be the only one there that will arrive by unicycle?

STM - getting excited already

I’ll turn up some time on Friday :slight_smile:

yep, im going

So… did we all have fun? I know I did. It was great to put a few faces to names (and avitars!), making new friends, and catching up with some old ones too.

It’s been an excellent few days in Nottingham, and I now feel quite juggled and uni’d out. Must get plenty of rest before next weekends trip up to Stockton!

STM

STM i toataly didn’t see you lol
i also had a brill time and more on the uni side of things i finally bought a new saddle (kris holm fusion street!!)
cant wait to test it but i’m tooo knacked currently

leo

yes was a brilliant few days. got some hockey going right at the end there yesterday which was great fun.thanks to all those that came along.

looking forward to next weekend:)

Ah, but I saw YOU though!

Well, at least, it was someone that looked like you in town with a unicycle on Saturday. I wasn’t being unsociable though, I was just dashing about at the time.

STM

BJC was great, I did loads of unicycling and juggling but best of all had a sneak preview of the new Nimbus Street Uni with Nimbus ISIS splined hub.

Very nice indeed.

Plumsie