Brisbane Ride This Weekend!!

you got a mobile?

i do, PM’ing

awesome, I’ll see most of you tomorrow then.

yay. i landed a six set thisarvo. landed on the end of the fifth and may have popped my tire :astonished: but ill see. i have a repair kit and a pump which ill bring tommorrow to southbank

i landed an 8 set the other day, they were fairly small stairs though.

also I want to see your 360 unispin, I am so close to landing them but after my last failed attempt (giving me 3 scars on my leg) I am kinda scared to try land them.

yeah, i havent been landing them today because i havent ridden for a week but i will do one tommorrow. it just a matter of building my confidence back up.

good ride on saturday… i went to the hospital to get my wrist checked out, it was close, but wasn’t broken, so im lucky… it felt like when my other wrist was broken… so im lucky. i now have it bandaged… i wont be riding for a week or two though :frowning: that was a pretty fricken hard fall…

oh yea, you were absolutly flying when you fell!
definately stack of the day!

is there gonna be another street ride on aus day? theres a muni ride form 7 - 9am at mt cootha.

how bout after muni ride we go to the university of Queensland (UQ) and can come back to mine for lunch or whatevs after. we have a pool. so free food and pool. and uq has some benches, stairs and the security is nonexistent.

edit: the other day i saw some roosters in the bushes at the uni. WTF. and my house is only like a k away from the uni.

yea that sounds awesome.

I’ve only ridden at UQ once and would love to go ride there again. The muni ride finishes around 9:00am so we could probably meet anywhere about 10ish? does that sounds ok?, where do you want to meet?

you better watch out. when you say free food i hope you expect people to eat like it’s a buffet.

like me

well ill order take out of some sort. donations are appreciated

what if we just go to macca’s (or anywhere really), buy our own food and take it too your place? either that or order something and everyone chips in for their part like you said.

i could bring a salad

like ride with it the whole day? and then go to gabe’s house to eat it?

why the hell would i bring a salad, like really?

imagine riding with salad all day then eating it

thatd be rank.

i imagine it would look like that salad from new years, that was the worst salad i have ever seen!

lets all bring salads! we can hold hands whilst riding our unicycles, then go have a picnic and eat the salad!

or we could jump off a bridge

you can, ill eat the salad.

i dont have a salad container so i had to keep it in my undies for the duration of the ride.

hungry now?