Brand SPANKIN New 36'er

Real intellect you have there :roll_eyes: !

You’re correct John, the seat post clamp is supplied by Rick Hunter. I’m unfamiliar with the manufacturer.

The frame is powder coated. The color is called Starlight Red and I purchased it online http://www.eastwoodco.com

I’m really looking forward to the LBI unithon but I just heard today that the ride may be in jeopardy. I’m not exactly sure of the reason but it may have to do with the non-profit organization who sponsors it, of which I forget the name, losing interest in the ride.

Red Maguras would have been real nice but UDC didn’t give me the option of color. I like the black though, it matches the rim and the seat.

That’s nonsense. Where does this “if I send it to you I can’t ride it” mythology come from? Let me know when you need my shipping info. Do what JC says, he’s smart about unicycles. And no one tests like we do.

dang, what size wheel is that steve?

Are you being sarcastic or did you not even read the thread title?

no way, hahaha

hey nice uni you got there mate, it’s sexier than mine :frowning: which isn’t a good thing so prepare to be robbed :stuck_out_tongue: what makes hunter frames better than stock?

oh one more thing: get shorter cranks :stuck_out_tongue:

no, unibrier had posted a pic of another uni, it looked like a 36er but i wasnt sure because it had a frame that looked like it was for muni, and i had never seen a muni frame on a 36er, i wasnt talking about the original picture

Yeah but if you look it’s exactly the same frame as posted in the original pictures of the 36 which is the subject of this thread, and they’re both described as Hunter frames. But still not such a silly question, I apologise.

ALO, Alliance for Living Oceans. I’m not sure in what capacity they “sponsor” it. I think they may just be in charge of providing support or something. I’ll see what I can find out from Rapael or Roe Sprouls. Maybe we can work something out even if it is just meeting there to ride without sponsorship.

Learn to spin with long cranks :stuck_out_tongue:

thats awesome, i would love to ride one of those.
i think i have those same pedals…are those eastern bike company pedals?

The pedals are Odyssey Jim Cielencki Platform Pedals with Pins. Visit the following link for more info.

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=726