Box Headed my way

Oh my god! Unicycle.com, after about 6 weeks of waiting has just shipped their last Onza unicycle to me. It’s due to arrive on Friday. They thought they were out of them, but Russel found one on the shelf, and sent it! I’m so happy!!! I know it’s one of the old ones, but I don’t care, as it’ll be cheaper than a new one, and I’ll eventually modify it. Oh, yeah, it also looks a hell of alot better than the new ones. I’ll post reviews when it gets here. I saw the e-mail right after I’d given up and decided to get a KH 20 (ironic, isn’t it). Thank goodness, nubless cranks. I hated the nubs when I tried a KH. And I can finally begin to learn stand up wheelwalking. BTW, anyone got any hints? I can’t wait:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ! Now to build a trials setup to fit. And I need to find a good 6 set for my first ride. Later.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (they limited the # of smilies I could put in the last post) :frowning: :smiley:

what makes the old one look so much better?

Firstly, the logo is more easily painted over, and I also prefer flat black black paint over glossy. I do like the seatpost on the new onza better though. You can see pics on the unicycle.uk.com website. Also, the new Onzas have that ugly KH esque white strip on the frame. The old ones are simple black. Hopefully I’ll get a balck or red KH seat with it. Oh yeah, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: