Boulder Muni Question...

WHERE DO YOU GO TO RIDE… ALSO UNIVERSITY BIKES MAY BE STOCKING KH AND OTHER MUNI’s for RIDES and Sales…COmming soon…where do you get a headcam?

PM AspenMike on the board, he has done amazing muni rides all over CO

or simply do a search for threads he has started and you can read up on his rides.

Also talk to mountain bikers. Don’t mention unicycle until after they tell you what their favorite trails are. People often don’t even consider telling us about “hard” trails after we mention unicycles. They seem to think we can only handle the beginner stuff. Tell them how gnarly you like it, and what kind of mileage you want to do.

Don’t forget your mandatory “Free Tibet” bumper sticker placed on the back of your helmet and/or subaru.

I think it is a law in Boulder.

BTW.
I love the avatar picture. Is that in Boulder? I’m thinking somewhere near the mall??

yeaas! finnaly! someone else who ride in boulder! Thats good to hear. what sort of stuff do you ride?, I’m 15, i do alot of muni…

Dude thats awesome…im 16 and go to boulder high…i do a ton of MUNI like betasso…hall ranch…heil ranch ect…I wanted to do somewhere that was more technical in a tighter space than those places…they are really fun on a bike cause your ripping but not so technical at a 24"speed…dude pm me if you want to go for a ride…Im DAiley
Oh pic…i dn where its from…

Front Range Muni

Hey. I am riding with a couple of kids (14 & 15 years old) from the Lakewood area at Mathews/Winters park on Thursday at 3:45 (after school) of a couple of hours. It’s is a pretty cool trail near Red Rocks. You should try it sometime if you can’t make it. Also, I ride loops in Apex park a lot. It has some serious challenges.