Borrow a unicycle...maybe? please?

Hey everyone,
I’m going to be working at a summer camp in a few weeks, and they happen to teach unicycling there. They have some people that are not bad at freestyle and flatland stuff, but I’ve been going there for 9 years and no one has ever even mentioned muni. Now that I’m a teen staff, I can try to spread the influence of the sport. I’m not an expert by any means, but I can at least introduce some new riders to it. They have really basic old learning unicycles that break regularly riding a flat surface, which is where y’all come in. There is an easy-ish trail there, but you need a group of 3 to go on it, and I have two suitable unicycles (well, it’ll be two when my kh29 arrives soon), and I was wondering if anyone in the San Francisco bay area would be willing to let me borrow their 24 or 26" muni for about 3 weeks. If you don’t trust me, I could leave you with the money that it’s worth or something of similar value, but I’m 15 so don’t worry about me stealing it. Obviously I’d pay for it if something breaks. I don’t need anything really nice, just something suitable for some beginner off road riding. Due to the fact that again, I’m 15, plus I’m broke because I just bought a KH29, shipping and some sort of renting thing aren’t really on the table. I don’t even really know what to expect in the way of responses, but if you’re up for it just send me a PM, and then I’ll get you my number. If you’ve read this far, the dates are: I’d pick it up/meet you for it June 18 (fathers day), and get it back to you July 9th.
Thanks,
Joseph

I can’t understand why this post was moderated… It wasn’t your first post, and you haven’t used any links to stuff. Weird!

Anyway it’s approved now :slight_smile:

Thanks :slight_smile: I guess I just don’t post very much, but I’ve been reading all the posts since way before I made an account

I’m. It in that area but

If you have a Facebook page, there is a group or page called Borrow a Unicycle, maybe you could ask that group if anyone is around the area and has one that you would be able to borrow

unicycle

I would be happy to loan a unicycle, I am a couple hours north of you. (707 )217-6618. Jon