Bored??? CHAT!!!

Even if you’re not bored at all, come and join me in the chat right now so we can have some winter time merriment and jollical fun!’

Eric

chat chat chat… there are you happy? i hope so. besidfes this should probably be in J.C.

yes this should deffinitly go in JC.

oh poop, i go to yell at someone, and two people beat me to it :roll_eyes:

Actually it’s perfectly fine to have this thread here. All of the other chat threads are in RSU like THIS ONE and THIS ONE andTHIS ONE TOO oh, and THIS can’t forget THIS ONE Plus about 20 others. Whith the years I have been on this forum I have figured out where threads go. I do not need help from people othere than the Mods (which you 3 are no where near) to know where to place my threads, thankyou. So unless there is some new rule I have yet to see, please do everyone a favor and shutup DK, uniwill, and Homerbot. Oh, and If you’ve made it this far without posting a rant, please refrain from doing so completely, because the last thing we need is more forum arguements.

im going to cry :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

It shouldn’t belong in either forum. What really needs to be done is to have a feature on the site that says how many are currently in the chatroom and put that on the main page of the forum as well as other places.

Now that would be cool.

off topic…

Hey,Chat wont work!
It says connecting,then the connection always fails.(for me at least.)

Its been doing this since about yesterday.

I cant chat!:frowning:

Re: Bored??? CHAT!!!

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:05:03 -0600, “Gilby” wrote:

>It shouldn’t belong in either forum. What really needs to be done is to
>have a feature on the site that says how many are currently in the
>chatroom and put that on the main page of the forum as well as other
>places.

Good idea. You should ask the site owner :slight_smile:

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“Deflating pi does not reduce calories, it just concentrates them. - billham”

EDIT: whats the point of backing somone up if their not even in the chat room?

Thats what happens when you join 13 hrs after they posted CHAT!!!

I’m all for the chat room but it seems like using AIM and MSN are easier ways for the same result.

The chat-room never works for me. :frowning: Can I do anything about it?

…i hate contributing to these threads and making pointless bumps, but i am truly bored out of my mind

go the the chatroom

now.

-grant

Same here. POINTLESS BUMP. it works now:)

Theres someomne else on chat now, but he wont say anything. Its creeping me out.